Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today is a blessed day!

1 hour ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

I can not believe I'm already 37, I'm so happy to see her stable and happy.

:sobbing: Add Overprotected to Domination queen

Happy Birthday, Queen! Thank you for giving my life the BEST soundtrack!

:makeitrain: I love her so much, thanks for being alive Brinty Spears :kisses2all:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I am just wishing her a happy birthday...

And just for today trying to stay positive about her career.... :embarrassed: ... its hard! hahahaha

Im surprised we dont have a bday topic yet. Everyone's sleeping? :receipts2: And I checked insta for shoutouts from her peers and couldnt find any... who congratulated her so far? :xfactorlook:

Happy birthday to my queeeeen :cuteidk:

1 minute ago, Good4Ya said:
So cute! Thank you for sharing

:kiss:

Thank you! and thanks for getting this up here haha my coding skills are rusty. :giggleney:

1 minute ago, GIMMEmoreBS said:

Thank you! and thanks for getting this up here haha my coding skills are rusty. :giggleney:

You’re really talented. I like to draw too... Just added you on insta so you can see some of my drawings. ;)

11 minutes ago, GIMMEmoreBS said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq5ffjyhqC-/

I rarely Sign in these days, but I made some art for the Queens birthday and felt the need to share! Happy Birthday Britney!

(I also dont know how to embed instaposts on here so this could go horrible wrong, If somebody helped me out I would be so grateful ):bedtime:

im not so into the britney image, but found other very interesting drawnings in your account!.. well done ! thanks for sharing

1 minute ago, Good4Ya said:

You’re really talented. I like to draw too... Just added you on insta so you can see some of my drawings. ;)

Thanks so much  I really appreciate it :bpout: and awesome! I'll add you back, I can't wait to see your work!