Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Exhale Reacts: Britney Says It's Challenging To Find The Time To Record New Music

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Soni said:

What?
Her fragrances dont sell as they used to, she isn't that relevant anymore.
The "selling a perfume per min" was 10 years ago.
Touring makes her money, that's why she is concentrated mainly on that.

 

I disagree.

I'd say her newer releases don't sell like they used to, as is the case with most perfume houses in general.  The exec at Revlon said in that August profile that fragrances like Fantasy continue to have strong global sales.  Something like Fantasy doesn't depend on her relevance like her newer releases do.

She still has to get several hundred thousand dollars a month in royalties from that.  How that is divided by managers I don't know but the fact that her fragrances are still heavily promoted means they still sell and make her lots of money.

But the other thing that damaged her brand badly is her image.  Because Vegas became so important to her team they didn't even care about her face.  If she used top of the line stylists/makeup/skin consistently she would never look like the way she did at recent events.  She can do little else beside Vegas and perfumes at this point because her image is not as recognizable among other things, since we know she doesn't give much interviews at all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

I disagree.

I'd say her newer releases don't sell like they used to, as is the case with most perfume houses in general.  The exec at Revlon said in that August profile that fragrances like Fantasy continue to have strong global sales.  Something like Fantasy doesn't depend on her relevance like her newer releases do.

She still has to get several hundred thousand dollars a month in royalties from that.  How that is divided by managers I don't know but the fact that her fragrances are still heavily promoted means they still sell and make her lots of money.

But the other thing that damaged her brand badly is her image.  Because Vegas became so important to her team they didn't even care about her face.  If she used top of the line stylists/makeup/skin consistently she would never look like the way she did at recent events.  She can do little else beside Vegas and perfumes at this point because her image is not as recognizable among other things, since we know she doesn't give much interviews at all.

 

She looked fine at the announcement ad normally does most public appearance

Her name is global

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

If she used top of the line stylists/makeup/skin consistently she would never look like the way she did at recent events.  

 

 

I think the thing that Britney's fans ignore is that she HAS had top of the line stylists/makeup artists. Most of them have all implied that Britney doesn't like looking glamorous or classy. We all know SHE loves short dresses and hates getting her hair and makeup done. You can only do so much with someone who isn't a willing participant. Why is it when Lorenzo and Melanie work with other artists they look great but it's only Britney who looks a mess? 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She looked fine at the announcement ad normally does most public appearance

Her name is global

Ok Larry 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post

What if the "new music" she has allegedly been recording these past 3 years isn't good at all like (Pretty Girls level) and its just not working? :blank:

 

Maybe thats why its taken so long too. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

What if the "new music" she has allegedly been recording these past 3 years isn't good at all like (Pretty Girls level) and its just not working? :blank:

 

Maybe thats why its taken so long too. 

Maybe they can't find anyone willing to do a featuring for her next lead single. :)

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/26/2018 at 12:13 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Well, with no music coming soon, the only way she could compensate that, would be including songs that weren't performed in POM, both singles and album tracks. In real life, the only thing we can expect is SOME of the POM tracks getting remixed, and maybe the order of the songs being sorted differently. 

Domination is supposed to last, AT LEAST, two years, so if B10 comes out later next year, we could hope to get a LITTLE revamp of the show, maybe adding the now traditional 1.5 singles we're getting from the new album, plus Larry's favorite song, and the show will remain interesting and fresh till 2020. :tiffhair:

Is that you in your avi?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She looked fine at the announcement ad normally does most public appearance

Her name is global

Her name is becoming more and more irrelevant every year.

 

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder how her residency will look in 10 years when she’s nearing 50 and still singing BOMT 1998 vocals and performing breast explosions.

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Is that you in your avi?

yes


I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I wonder how her residency will look in 10 years when she’s nearing 50 and still singing BOMT 1998 vocals and performing breast explosions.

by then she she'll have scrapped the breast explosions and she'll just snap her fingers or something :tifflmao: 

 

And I'll be there watching her 48th residency :urite: 


I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/26/2018 at 12:12 PM, diegofs said:

this is the most boring time to be a Britney fan :hideous:

It’s been a while 

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not surprised at all. This is a "Job" for Britney. Remember how you felt when you woke up in the morning and had to get ready for work or school.... its probably what she feels when she has to record or practice or get made up, etc. Its unfortunate but it is what it is.

Share this post


Link to post

At this point it’s just pointless. If you won’t even put out a single then she can kiss those ticket sales goodbye. Her kids will be teenagers next year so I highly doubt they’ll wanna be around their mom 24/7. They have school, sports and their own friends. If the whole “preparing for my show and taking care of my kids” excuse is the best she can come up with then I dont expect this to go well at all. Didn’t she already say she was recording material not long after Glory came out? :wontcry:

Share this post


Link to post

Guess releasing new music is just pointless to them. People who attend her shows are mostly interested in her old hits. On top of that, her latest releases kinda flopped so why invest in new music? It's just not necessary and will not help their business. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Wow, you're hot :thirsty:

It's just the filters :demi:


I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...