• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They’re trash, but we had the same reaction 

Larry:

Well Larry does sound like a grandpa trying to fit in with the young crowd. I laughed when I read that quote too 

42 minutes ago, g u i l t y said:

so? if this was 2003 no one would give a ****. it's not even about brinny personally, it's bc she is white and everyone is a sjw nowadays. coming from tmz who were/are the complete opposite of that is just laughable :umwtf:

Your looking at this for the wrong reasons... for britney to say more street is laughable because when was britney ever from the streets or been about this urban street life in her music? Like she sounds like a grandma saying she like hippity hop and her fave rapper is iggy

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Your looking at this for the wrong reasons... for britney to say more street is laughable because when was britney ever from the streets or been about this urban street life in her music? Like she sounds like a grandma saying she like hippity hop and her fave rapper is iggy

i highly doubt larry meant that in that way, obviously. tmz just wants to do what they're best at: trash ppl even though they're the biggest trash that ever existed. who tf cares if the founder is gay lmao, he is still a pos who needs to go away. i noticed that a lot of 'gays' are full of hatred actually and let it out on others. good riddance.

I'm from America and when most Americans say streets they refer to bad neighborhoods and being tough

Like for example I'm not scared of **** I'm from the streets of Brooklyn 

Or I was raised by the streets and I had to sell drugs to survive 

.... britney is in no way " street"

1 hour ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I’m not American as well, but I think by “street” he means hip-hop, and some kinds of street dances, the same vibe In The Zone and Onyx had 

Larry sounds like such a grandpa if he is using the word street to describe britney new show as having a hip hop influence 

And that's just an example of why she needs a fresh young team

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

I'm from America and when most Americans say streets they refer to bad neighborhoods and being tough

Like for example I'm not scared of **** I'm from the streets of Brooklyn 

Or I was raised by the streets and I had to sell drugs to survive 

.... britney is in no way " street"

Larry sounds like such a grandpa if he is using the word street to describe britney new show as having a hip hop influence 

And that's just an example of why she needs a fresh young team

oh ok. what a mess. it's even disrespectful then, larry should know better at his age. oh wait :bedtime:

• Like 1

nobody likes her anymore on the tabloids. also she sabotages herself with every event this year.and her dumb show appearences.

what do you expect from the media after all that domination disaster and all the bad reputation britney has been milking this last decade?

:byebitch:  just take it and deal with it.