The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing exciting will happen.  Britney will show up awkward and stiff. I think she will look good for this appearance though. Little mini dress. Good makeup for this because milking and money is

The site crashing was the cherry on top of this **** cake  oh my god

• Twitter Team
58 minutes ago, It'sSandraBitch said:

This would be a real DOMINATION opening.. :bparty:

hope to not hear or see WB for at least 2 years...

Eh I doubt we won’t see WB. It can’t be the opening number and it needs an urban remix. I’d be good with that.

1 hour ago, CologneAndCandyLotion said:

It should open with TTWE (made a mix of how I thought it should start) 

Not bad at all! I love the creativity fans passionately put into these mixes/ideas, and videos. This was a great edit. I’m guessing this was inspired by the announcement night last week with the helicopter sounds. Fits well! This has always been a closing song, so it would be refreshing to see it open. The theme could be very ****.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Not bad at all! I love the creativity fans passionately put into these mixes/ideas, and videos. This was a great edit. I’m guessing this was inspired by the announcement night last week with the helicopter sounds. Fits well! This has always been a closing song, so it would be refreshing to see it open. The theme could be very ****.

Yep! Inspired by that whole apocalyptic/helicopter theme they had going on with the projections. Surprise us Brit ;)

• Like 1
Spoiler

Britney: Domination

Setlist:

Act One: Call To Arms

My Prerogative

Me Against the Music

Till the World Ends

Piece of Me

Act Two: Love & War

I’m A Slave 4 U

Liar

Stronger (Tribal Remix)

Just Luv Me

Act Three: B-Army

Break the Ice

Toy Soldier (Crowd Participation)

Do You Wanna Come Over?

Act Four: Dominatrix

Work *****/Scream & Shout (Medley)

Toxic

Inside Out (with Elements of Crazy)

Circus

Act Five: 20 Y.O.

Hold It Against Me

Oops!...I Did It Again (Electro Remix)

Womanizer

Interlude

Gimme More

Encore:

...Baby One More Time

Till the World Ends (Reprise)

I created my own setlist for Domination that I think is pretty realistic! My vision is that each act centres around one area of her life. "Call To Arms" is based off of the announcement with the helicopter theme. I picture this act as Britney vs. The World, fighting back. Huge entrance, the stage set as a post-apocalyptic battleground. "Love & War" is a desert theme. I think Just Luv Me would be great at the end as the desert turns to a snowy landscape and Britney is alone in the centre of the stage, surrounded by snow and frozen arctic backgrounds. "B-Army" is dedicated to her fans and she will bring up several during "Toy Soldier" to "audition" for her to be the soldier. "Dominatrix" is a tribute to some of her biggest hits and a reminder of how she's "dominated" over the years. "20 Y.O." (thanks Janet!) is a huge neon party on stage celebrating 20 years of Britney with some of her biggest hits! A brief interlude gives way to "Gimme More", the fake encore, and then 5-10 minutes later, Britney returns to the stage to give a classic performance of BOMT to celebrate its anniversary. I'm talking schoolgirl outfits (modernized of course), school set, the whole nine yards! This is cleared away for a quick TTWE reprise and a goodbye to her fans. I know it won't be everyone's dream setlist but I think this is something they could really achieve, adding six new songs and creating new visuals and choreo for the routines we saw over and over during POM. Sorry for the novel! LOL.

Hi, Im From Brazil.

Can someone help me?

I cant buy the tickets, its keep showing this message for me:

We apologize. We are unable to complete your request on this device.

So that you may continue to shop, we recommend using a different device (laptop, phone, tablet, etc.). Using a shared device? Make sure you’re logged into your Ticketmaster account.

The tickets are the same price? $136 the pit?

Did anyone on exhale buy tickets to domination yet?

im trying to find the best date to go. Part of me wants to go opening night but I know she’ll be rusty and will need time to get into it. 

Also, I don’t want to watch any videos until I see the show but at the same time watching videos helped me during piece of me whip out my camera for the parts I wanted to record at the right time so I can enjoy the show and not have my phone in my hand the whole time.

And it’ll also help me choose the best side of the pit to go to. There could be moments where she’s on one side of the stage more.

ugh I just want to buy tickets so I have something to look forward to next year. 

3 minutes ago, Ringleader34 said:

I’m waiting until I see what type of show we get.  I also just saw her in July so I’m not in much of a hurry.

Lol I’m on the fence, I saw her in July on the tour as well after seeing piece of me 4 times in Vegas but I think I’m feeling more of “Fear of missing out” even though I know she’ll be there for a while.

im just seeing all my online Britney stan friends have tickets to opening night and I feel I should be there. But I really should wait. I wana be surprised but I also want to know more about the show.

If piece of me is any indication we all know that tickets won’t sell out until she announces its ending. Tickets were plentiful days before each show of piece of me from 2014-2017

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators

I did. Since I have no idea how the show will be, I did it just praying to be on the best side lol I chose one date at the left pit I think, and the other date was section 203, pointing directly towards the middle of the stage. 

I'll go on Feb 20 and 22, so it'll be literally on the second week of the show, who knows if we'll have full videos by then, I'll try to watch just the Instagram clips, but knowing me, I know I'll watch everything that we get. :raven:

• Like 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I would love to go opening night or the day after since it's my birthday but I just saw her twice in the summer and I want to go to Vegas when the pools are open. Eyeing an August getaway right now! Also want to see what the show will be like and how it differs from POM. It's not cheap travelling from Canada to the US right now!

• Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I did. Since I have no idea how the show will be, I did it just praying to be on the best side lol I chose one date at the left pit I think, and the other date was section 203, pointing directly towards the middle of the stage. 

I'll go on Feb 20 and 22, so it'll be literally on the second week of the show, who knows if we'll have full videos by then, I'll try to watch just the Instagram clips, but knowing me, I know I'll watch everything that we get. :raven:

I was actually eyeing the feb 22nd show as well. If I go in February I’ll have to go alone.

if I go in May my friends can come

• Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Lol I’m on the fence, I saw her in July on the tour as well after seeing piece of me 4 times in Vegas but I think I’m feeling more of “Fear of missing out” even though I know she’ll be there for a while.

im just seeing all my online Britney stan friends have tickets to opening night and I feel I should be there. But I really should wait. I wana be surprised but I also want to know more about the show.

If piece of me is any indication we all know that tickets won’t sell out until she announces its ending. Tickets were plentiful days before each show of piece of me from 2014-2017

I wanted the opening night too, just to not be spoiled, but I wasn't able to purchase anything during the fan pre-sale at least on GA. I suppose there might be more tickets now, but at a higher price I'm guessing. 

Also I figured out we'll probably get a dress rehearsal before the opening night anyways, as we did in 2013. 

• Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 minute ago, ItsBraydenBitch said:

I would love to go opening night or the day after since it's my birthday but I just saw her twice in the summer and I want to go to Vegas when the pools are open. Eyeing an August getaway right now! Also want to see what the show will be like and how it differs from POM. It's not cheap travelling from Canada to the US right now!

August is like tradition for me. I typically went to piece of me in August over the years. I love it and it’s much cheaper for flights and hotels for me. When the dates were first released I said I’d most likely go an August date but this whole FOMO is making me want to go earlier.

• Like 2

I only went to Vegas once for POM - May 2014.  It was a good show but not amazing enough to get me to fly across the country again - especially with no significant changes.  

I actually enjoyed her summer tour just as much despite not having the bells and whistles - her performance was a little more on point believe it or not.  

But I really need to see what their going to offer before I drop a few thousand to go out there again.  

I get how you feel though - if Vegas was closer I’d have bought a ticket by now.  But it’s an investment rather than a night out 

I have a feeling there will be another leg announced....I may go then.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wanted the opening night too, just to not be spoiled, but I wasn't able to purchase anything during the fan pre-sale at least on GA. I suppose there might be more tickets now, but at a higher price I'm guessing. 

Also I figured out we'll probably get a dress rehearsal before the opening night anyways, as we did in 2013. 

Opening night pit was 136 during presale and now it’s 155. Why is this so hard? lol

• Like 1