Mandela effect... britney edition

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Britney herself experiences more Mandala effects (about her own career) than we do tbh 

Britney never injured her knee, the Outrageous video was released, she performed at the 2004 VMAs, and she finished The Onyx Hotel Tour 

Toxic did reach #1 on the Hot 100, but for some reason it only hit #9. Don't believe me? Check the "Singles Collection" booklet and go to the page where the toxic screenshots are, and read the achieve

1 hour ago, ~ мccнιcĸen ~ said:

I don't know if I was the only one and this may sound a little dumb, but for some reason I remembered when I was around  7 or 8, which was around the time FF came out and was my first dose of hearing the name "Britney Spears" , I knew Britney as the blonde pop singer with blue eyes. :ineedthetruth: I remember watching the TTWE video, I Wanna Go video, photoshoots, and clips of her with blue eyes. This was probably because I always associate blondes with blue eyes since that's a stereotype, but I SPECIFICALLY remember her having blue eyes! :lostney: It wasn't until I became of fan of hers, that I found out that she actually has brown eyes and I remember being confused because I remember her having blue eyes. :watrusayin: Don't know if this counts as a Mandela Effect, but I always found this a little weird to me. What's funny is that since I've been a fan of hers for almost 3 years now, whenever I see pictures of her with blue contacts, it throws me off because I'm so used to seeing her with brown eyes now lol. :bcutelaugh:

Is it possible bc she had blue contacts during gimme more vma

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Is it possible bc she had blue contacts during gimme more vma

Not likely since the only thing I remember during 2007 was eating dirt and watching Noggin lol. I still think it's probably due to most blondes having blue eyes, but I'm positive I remember her with blue eyes. I definitely remember seeing this picture on TV  for the first time and remember myself thinking to myself "wow, she has really pretty blue eyes". :idkney:

latest?cb=20121231224953

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

It's actually misprint :jj: Toxic was 4 week straight #1 on Billboard mainstream Top 40. Billboard hot 100 doesn't actually matter that much, some people act like charting is the only thing what matter for being successful, but songs like toxic proves that wrong. It's still getting about over million streams per day on all platforms combined. Also it was top 10 in over 30 countries back then :mj: 

The fact that it reached #9 without selling physical copies and before the digital music era is pretty damn impressive.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ~ мccнιcĸen ~ said:

Not likely since the only thing I remember during 2007 was eating dirt and watching Noggin lol. I still think it's probably due to most blondes having blue eyes, but I'm positive I remember her with blue eyes. I definitely remember seeing this picture on TV  for the first time and remember myself thinking to myself "wow, she has really pretty blue eyes". :idkney:

latest?cb=20121231224953

:airpls: mandelaney

• Like 2

When the video came out of "Oops" I was 3 years old. I speak Spanish and at that moment I felt very confused with the letters in English. The part of "I'm not so innocent" sang her as "amante quiero ser (lover that i want to be)". I do not understand how at that age I knew about the word lover. :jj:
Later I thought there was a version in English and Spanish because I swore that in my country that version (invented by me) sounded on television. :decisions:
I think the fact that Christina had her songs in Spanish influenced me to feel confused.

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
  • Super Moderators

Not mine, but I've seen a lot in other people, is that BOMT and OIDIA are the same thing. Like many associate the schoolgirl outfit with Oops, or the phrase "I'm not that innocent" or if they do know they're two different things, they believe they are from the same album.

Other people, including fans, think that either Crazy was the second single, or that Sometimes is the track no. 2 on the BOMT album. Similarly, some people think Stronger was the second single.

I've seen lately as well, many people thinking Ooh La La came out after Britney Jean. Another thing is believing Lace and Leather is from Femme Fatale album, or that it was performed at the Circus Tour.

Mine, I really can't think of something right now, but I sometimes forget the gap that was from Boys being released (2002) and MATM (2003). For some reason I usually think of both coming out the same year, until I do the math.

• Like 9

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

8 hours ago, ~ мccнιcĸen ~ said:

I don't know if I was the only one and this may sound a little dumb, but for some reason I remembered when I was around  7 or 8, which was around the time FF came out and was my first dose of hearing the name "Britney Spears" , I knew Britney as the blonde pop singer with blue eyes. :ineedthetruth: I remember watching the TTWE video, I Wanna Go video, photoshoots, and clips of her with blue eyes. This was probably because I always associate blondes with blue eyes since that's a stereotype, but I SPECIFICALLY remember her having blue eyes! :lostney: It wasn't until I became of fan of hers, that I found out that she actually has brown eyes and I remember being confused because I remember her having blue eyes. :watrusayin: Don't know if this counts as a Mandela Effect, but I always found this a little weird to me. What's funny is that since I've been a fan of hers for almost 3 years now, whenever I see pictures of her with blue contacts, it throws me off because I'm so used to seeing her with brown eyes now lol. :bcutelaugh:

Her eyes were blue 2007 vma

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

It's actually misprint :jj: Toxic was 4 week straight #1 on Billboard mainstream Top 40. Billboard hot 100 doesn't actually matter that much, some people act like charting is the only thing what matter for being successful, but songs like toxic proves that wrong. It's still getting about over million streams per day on all platforms combined. Also it was top 10 in over 30 countries back then :mj: 

Toxic is only britney song I ever hear playing on the radio

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
8 hours ago, Alikoc01 said:

Toxic did reach #1 on the Hot 100, but for some reason it only hit #9. Don't believe me? Check the "Singles Collection" booklet and go to the page where the toxic screenshots are, and read the achievements.

That booklet is filled with incorrect facts 

#FreeBritney

9 hours ago, ~ мccнιcĸen ~ said:

I don't know if I was the only one and this may sound a little dumb, but for some reason I remembered when I was around  7 or 8, which was around the time FF came out and was my first dose of hearing the name "Britney Spears" , I knew Britney as the blonde pop singer with blue eyes. 

Had you seen the video for Stronger by then? Her eyes look pretty blue in the close-ups.

• Like 2