is this the shadiest interviewer ever? (2001)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yall, she got what she wanted all along!!!!  I haven't seen this interview in years but she already knew she would have kids by 23 or 24 and would perform "for fun" lol  She has had all of this mapped

HANDLED. I would love to see something like this now. 

It’ was a blonde wig and they were talking about Pepsi. 

5 hours ago, JKW said:

I don't think she is shady at all? 

shady maybe doesn't describe it perfectly, but she is certainly baiting her. that whole question about 9/11 and whether she feels like a target for an attack... who the **** says that? :rude2me: and the questions about her responsibility as a role model, if her mother pushed her, if she feels lonely being away from family... she was not a nice lady :ehum:

• Like 2

wow she handled it so well, she kept it together sweet and polite but you can see she was kinda upset or about to cry when that annoying interviewer asked her about manager telling her how to dress and look.

I really love her personality, she's my idol, she represents everything I believe! :yesplease:

21 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Yall, she got what she wanted all along!!!!  I haven't seen this interview in years but she already knew she would have kids by 23 or 24 and would perform "for fun" lol  She has had all of this mapped out

I just saw that part now. That explains a lot about britney performing today:mcorangu: Family is her main focus and performing is just something she does for fun on the side

• Like 1