Photos where Britney doesn’t look like herself

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

are we talking about photos here because let's be real, Britney herself doesn't look like Britney anymore.. 

3 minutes ago, Intoxicated Heart said:

I know this is a high on Britney's career and basically everything on that era was perfect, but I can't stand how she looks in these pictures. They aren't bad, it's just that Britney had such a natural beauty at that time, and all the Photoshop makes her look like a totally different person. She already had an amazing body, but they made her look overly thin for this shoot.

RanjiSinghGrewal_(20).jpg

RanjiSinghGrewal_(6).jpg

i remember when i was 10 and MATM came out and i thought she looked rather manly with the edits they did

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Intoxicated Heart said:

I know this is a high on Britney's career and basically everything on that era was perfect, but I can't stand how she looks in these pictures. They aren't bad, it's just that Britney had such a natural beauty at that time, and all the Photoshop makes her look like a totally different person. She already had an amazing body, but they made her look overly thin for this shoot.

RanjiSinghGrewal_(20).jpg

RanjiSinghGrewal_(6).jpg

I love this shoot, I remember the album name change, and how they cropped the album cover (I personally liked the Straps showing). I also remember ripping this album open at Walmart. I thought the Shoot was different, especially because of the new random hair color. I love all the pics tho. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a mature **** vibe.

• Like 8