Urban Dictionary: Britney Spears

1 minute ago, Iexpectyouto said:

We should play a game where we post mean comments about Britney and try to guess if it’s 2004 urban dictionary or 2018 exhale :letitburn: I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference tbh

Same here...:(

• Exhale+

We should play a game where we post mean comments about Britney and try to guess if it’s 2004 urban dictionary or 2018 exhale :letitburn: I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference tbh

the difference is that the comments from 2004 were unwarranted and uncalled for while the comments from today are completely valid.. :demi:

• Like 4

🤡 a full-time clown 🤡

1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

right, because people on Exhale compare Britney to Osama Bin Laden.. :uknowit:

You said that what was said about Britney on UO in 2004 is valid now, so you imply that comments like the one about osama are valid in 2018, as well as ones scout Britney being what’s wrong with American culture, or the biggest ***** in history, etc, etc. Honestly, with the Britney hate train going as strong as it is, i wouldn’t be surprised if people start saying things similar on here soon. I’m honestly surprised anyone on here doesn’t agree with those 2004 comments  

• Exhale+

You said that what was said about Britney on UO in 2004 is valid now, so you imply that comments like the one about osama are valid in 2018, as well as ones scout Britney being what’s wrong with American culture, or the biggest ***** in history, etc, etc. Honestly, with the Britney hate train going as strong as it is, i wouldn’t be surprised if people start saying things similar on here soon. I’m honestly surprised anyone on here doesn’t agree with those 2004 comments  

you compared the comments on UD from 2004 to the comments on Exhale from today saying that there's no difference.. I said that the comments from 2004 were unwarranted and uncalled for meanwhile the comments made on Exhale today are completely valid.. :disappointed: 

ah, whatever though.. we're having a silly argument over nothing.. let's move on.. :uknowit:  

• Like 1

🤡 a full-time clown 🤡

1 hour ago, Iexpectyouto said:

:mhm: