Britney at Justin's birthday party in 2003

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney was looking hot and I love her short hair here. I think she was so mature to go there and such loves it. I think she did that shoot around that time or maybe later.

From what I've heard, they were trying to work things out and get back together at the time. Funnily enough, Horsica was also there, eyefucking Justin at every chance she got, and giving Britney some

9 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

I think they had already left it for good.I think I invite her to humiliate her.I do not know if you noticed but the girl with hat that stared  at her when Britney leaves  is Jessica Biel (0:43).I'm sorry for my bad English .

How do you know? All you can see is her back. :watrusayin: 

I don't like JT anyway 

It come out in a video in its time from another perspective if you do not believe me you look for Jessica Biel (you'll see how she wears a gray hat ,white basic shirt and long red skirt)birthday party Justin .I remember perfectly that I noticed how the girl looked at her with the time I found out she was Jessica Biel.I do not like Justin either ,in fact I think it was his first mistake.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, sr0003 said:

Yeah Jessica was definitely there but wasn't Brit spotted leaving Justin's house the following month? I think they still had something going on..

If this another video.I think Justin was already with Cameron just they did not make it official until later or if not soon after maybe there he was with Alyssa  Milano  at the time .I think she was of good intentions and he just invited her to humiliate her .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Freakshow__ said:

I feel like a flop but i don't remember seeing this. It was january 2003 which means months after their break up :watrusayin: 

lol at Britney leaving before Christina arrived :selenerz:

1 hour ago, Freakshow__ said:

I feel like a flop but i don't remember seeing this. It was january 2003 which means months after their break up :watrusayin: 

lol at Britney leaving before Christina arrived :selenerz:

From what I've heard, they were trying to work things out and get back together at the time. Funnily enough, Horsica was also there, eyefucking Justin at every chance she got, and giving Britney some really dirty looks. :hahaha: It must be exhausting being that thirsty for a man that you stalk him while he's reuniting with his ex. TBH Can't relate.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

From what I've heard, they were trying to work things out and get back together at the time. Funnily enough, Horsica was also there, eyefucking Justin at every chance she got, and giving Britney some really dirty looks. :hahaha: It must be exhausting being that thirsty for a man that you stalk him while he's reuniting with his ex. TBH Can't relate.

Who knew that 7th Heaven girl was so thristy :ohdear:

• Like 4
31 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Britney was looking hot and I love her short hair here.

I think she was so mature to go there and such loves it. I think she did that shoot around that time or maybe later.

g4783.jpg

5b05ff294763b9893cbd716dd9bf4815--beauti

001.jpg

138347386.jpg

It was incredibly magnetic.In the first picture I love the color of her hair.I always thought that I had to open more in the interviews when I did it seemed quite sensible,I think that especially in that era in 2003.She had a hight creativity with many really interesting and important things to tell us but unfortunately they did not leave it now it's too late, sad.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

I’m not sure if I have the right timing here but wasn’t this when they caught Britney driving out of Justin’s house the morning after? Lolz 

I think it was another day but that does not mean anything ,well we'll never know .I think he was already around that time with Alyssa Milano or the beginning of his relationship with Cameron Diaz.

Britney and Justin got back together after they initially broke up. It was during that time that Jive Records asked for Britneys permission to release the "Cry me a River" video. Justin lied and told her that it didn't make her look bad, so she approved it before seeing it.  After that, I think the relationship was officially over.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Britney and Justin got back together after they initially broke up. It was during that time that Jive Records asked for Britneys permission to release the "Cry me a River" video. Justin lied and told her that it didn't make her look bad, so she approved it before seeing it.  After that, I think the relationship was officially over.

I think they were not together then. She watched the video before it was released and approved it because she didn't want to interfere in his career. She basically gave him one so whenever Justin succeeds, Britney succeeds :selenerz: