Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So, why did Chase Benz (the dancer) stopped following Britney on Instagram?

Wow at the receipts that were revealed in this thread about his immature wife. He had it really good with Britney, to be honest.

And if I were Britney with all my multi-millions and millions of dollars....i would have ****** his **** several times during touring and then eventually move on to Sam. I actually think they for real might have ****** since Britney let him have his way around her. She gave him air time in her music videos, made him dance captain, increase his pay-rate, she took him everywhere with him, etc.

You can not have a snack like Chase hanging out with you in every city of the world and not do him. It's impractical. 

And his wife deserves it if she's THAT insecure about him. Britney is way too much of a woman for her and she is FUMING about it  :comingthru:

34 minutes ago, Tony_ said:

Wow at the receipts that were revealed in this thread about his immature wife. He had it really good with Britney, to be honest.

And if I were Britney with all my multi-millions and millions of dollars....i would have ****** his **** several times during touring and then eventually move on to Sam. I actually think they for real might have ****** since Britney let him have his way around her. She gave him air time in her music videos, made him dance captain, increase his pay-rate, she took him everywhere with him, etc.

You can not have a snack like Chase hanging out with you in every city of the world and not do him. It's impractical. 

And his wife deserves it if she's THAT insecure about him. Britney is way too much of a woman for her and she is FUMING about it  :comingthru:

haha lol telemundo soap opera right here :hahaha:  love it :ohi:

3 hours ago, Tony_ said:

:weusay:

5 hours ago, Tony_ said:

embarassed-for-u.gif

I doubt there's any bad blood between Chase and Britney (and J.Lo since he doesn't follow her too).  Even some of my friends don't follow me or have unfollowed me on IG, simply because they don't like my style of photos (even though there's a new 'mute' option in IG... lol).  But it's just social media, so who cares.

That being said, I don't think it's fair to blast his wife either.  If my husband was dancing sexily with sexy women, I'd be uncomfortable too.  Even if I knew he had no feelings for them (though for Brit and J.Lo, I'd give a pass :P).  He's just being respectable to his wife and family, I don't think there's anything more to that, and if you look at all his latest stuff, he simply wants to focus on his new ventures.  And unlike some of her other dancers, he doesn't want to milk Britney's name for his personal gain, and I respect that too.  I can see why him and Britney were so close, because they're very similar and humble.