The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 15

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

meanwhile taylor swift sells out stadiums 

Meet & Greet http://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=561445 Fan Pictures http://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=561463    

I’ll be there tonight!! I’ll definitely write a review afterwards!

7 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

She already talked about that in 'IABJ' back in 2013. She said something like: "you add more and more stuff to the stage and it ends up being too expensive." she was talking about the circus tour and I think she got mad after learning how much it cost to put on the show.

She has learned her lesson :ohi:

Link or time code? I don’t remember that at all!

42 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

What is with this pose again? 

Is this the new KingAlex? POM live from London DVD Freakshow slave right here :xfactorlook:

What if he's going to every M&G and pose the same and Brit will be different every time?

Imagine that montage. :likethat:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, celebcity88 said:

why would she wear a jeans and a crop top on stage? 

Because she looks comfortable and **** in jeans and a crop top. She wore jeans and a crop top for Mannequin during the Circus Tour and it’s one of the most flattering looks she’s had in my decade of being a fan.

She’s worn crop tops and pants a lot for some of her best performances in the early 2000s. 

Her current outfits don’t accentuate her amazing shape at all, in my opinion.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

By the 4th pic Britney tells Edan to get rid of him and he’s never seen again.

’He’s never coming backkkkkkk.’

Noooo, m&g with mysterious dude would be awesome ;)

• Like 1
7 hours ago, djkeith23 said:

I was at tonights show and it was amazing! Everyone was enjoying the show! Totally worth it. It really is true the videos don't give justice to actually being there.  The band was amazing too! There are no words to describe actually being there.

Loves this!! Makes me so excited for my date... 

And ahh YET ANOTHER fan loving the show and saying the videos doesn’t make any justice. 

• Like 1

Still no catwalk tho :decisions:

And no standing audience yet. I think the first one with standing area is the Berlin where I'm going to. I really hope she'll have catwalk and props there. Also probably the queues will be nightmare with thirsty kweens trying to nail the first rows :ohi:

9 hours ago, John0164 said:

Went to the show tonight. Was okay... Britney looks phenomenal. She came out and it was def  star effect in full. I like that her outfits shine a different way in person. Her dancers are amazing! All of them are HOT. I was watching them more because they have better choreo. Britney does the **** explosions and taps and I was dying thinking about exhale. She does a lot of moves the same over and over... but her energy is **** and she is great. New choreography PLEASE. 

Dude the dancers are SO hot!! I wish you had a better time! And I totally agree about the costumes, they actually look pretty in real life!

8 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I am glad u had a great time and I agree about crowd contact but its all because they only turn her mic on three times in the show....

Yeah :/ I thought we might get a bit more. I never watched the vegas show all the way through on youtube, so I guess I didn't realize how little she spoke to everyone.

8 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Glad you had fun! Be safe while you're out of town! :sendinglove:

Thanks love! Ahhh I still can't believe I got to see the show! It's been a looooong time coming! 

• Like 2

I'm glad you had fun. I agree about the crowd interaction but it's been that way since the breakdown. FF Tour was also very scripted but at least I feel like she interacted quite a few times throughout. Which were some of your favorite and least favorite performances of the night?

• Like 1