Unreleased stuff at 5PM

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So 3 demos leaked.    

One of the fan i used to trade with for many years just made a announcement that we should be looking at his facebook page. I think he will share a glimbse of the « julien’s cassette » from the recent

I want the Whitney cover!! 

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!  Thank you so much for letting us know!!! This is amazing!  Great demos!  This is honestly the kind of thing I have been wanting to hear from her.. I really wish she would leak ALL MATERIAL from this time.  It really is a shame they didn't release more music in the late 90s and early 2000's because she OWNED THAT SOUND!  WOW... I can't express how much I love this.  <3  So thankful

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Enzocuban said:

One of the fan i used to trade with for many years just made a announcement that we should be looking at his facebook page. I think he will share a glimbse of the « julien’s cassette » from the recent auction!! Im not sure but i know it will be worth it, someone link he’s page please!! 

His name : James Mercuri

thank you thank you thank you!!!! Best insider we have had in YEARS! <3

• Like 3

Why isn't this thread 20 pages yet?  We should be SOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!  Do you guys not realize this is BRITNEY - the girl who created Britney Spears??????  This demo tape MADE HER CAREER... do yall get that?  This is huge for us!  I really wish this was the 20 year celebration gift---- or maybe it is????

• Like 5
  • Exhale+

This is the best surprise from the Britney world in a long time. Her voice sounds so fresh, even though it’s obviously pitched. Love it!

hopefully someday I Have Nothing and a clear recording of Open Arms leaks. I need them.  :tiffanycries:

• Like 1

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...