I've been poking around the forum this past week and, among the ashes of the meltdown,  have noticed that a few people have mentioned that the new album could possibly be called lioness/tigeress. This would make some sense to me since Sam has called Britney his "lioness" in an instagram post. And since she said her kids came up with the title "Glory", I dont see why she wouldn't take suggestions from her Boyfriend. What are yalls thoughts? 

:kisses2all:

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

It shoul be called  "Release The Beast" and they should use theme like zoo/tropical. Imagine album photoshoot on a tropical island. My mind It's amazes me sometimes. But probably won't happen with her flop team.

I have always wanted her to do a tropical/beachy album! I love that idea!! :yesplease:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

It shoul be called  "Release The Beast" and they should use theme like zoo/tropical. Imagine album photoshoot on a tropical island. My mind It's amazes me sometimes. But probably won't happen with her flop team.

:gloria:

wouldn't mind this at all

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

2ldkr55.jpg

you mean like this?:tiffanynod:

• Like 3

I’ve always loved the idea of ‘Monster’ since the demo years ago ‘I’m a beast, yeah I’m a monster’ 

or

Hopefully brit will be released from her conservatorship and release the album Freedom, with her as the executive producer and biological songs 

• Like 2
  • Deactivated
11 hours ago, Scrappy said:

To be honest, the name is growing on me... Fanbase changes its name to Meltdowners.

:orangu: 

it fits though

• Like 1
  • Deactivated
12 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

toxic.jpg