ANY DAY NOW - Britney x "Apple Pie" Meltdown Countdown – The Official Popcorn Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE - Pitbull is opening for POM in Europe on Aug 6, so Britney is OBVIOUSLY gonna release their collab by then (the 10th at latest)....   Here's the link (US Eastern Time)!  Pi

We need one of those countdowns like the All Eyes on Me one. This will either be a huge event if we indeed get a single, but also if we don't. We haven't had one of those meltdowns in years.  

Larry watching the #ApplePieIsOverParty from home: Larry is obviously the old hag, and the fan base is the poisoned Snow White!  The Apple is obviously the scrapped single

You guys need to leave this guy alone. He's still a musician who has his own music to promote. Yes he did post a bunch of "lyrics" but that was after the everyone thought Apple Pie was real and he was just tweeting stupid lyrics like any other fan would. I don't remember him tweeting anything or @ anyone to confirm a song. This fan base started the Apple Pie rumor itself and trying to find a scapegoat.. :nochillbrit:

• Dislike 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

Can someone translate what the caption says?

Apparently, this is fake tho...

“Wowwww, now it is happening, sweethearts. Just remembering that this is not that Piece of Me remix, because that’s 5:40 long, not 4:37”

• Like 2
2 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Ok so today we’ll find out is this guy reliable or not.. even something 

Well, if nothing will be released it probably will say something like : "oh, i just heard it got pushed back to the end of juli.  my source just told me. wait for it guys!!! its gonna be huge"

and everyone here will be like

tenor.gif?itemid=10229839

• Like 3