The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Antwerp, Belgium - August 15

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I was there and have some things to say... * First of all... a big **** you for all the bad reviews. Even if she became a saint, saved the world and sang live, she’d still get critizised. B

Yesterday's show was fire!!  i had a m&g and her mood was really good! she said: i have a silly question, but can i please touch your hair sweety?' omg when will Britney ask the fan a question?

I bet she hates this who is it thing, because she has to smile to the audience when it wasn't on the script 

I could hide my camera so I took this photos of her :)

About the show? As I expected. Low budget Piece of Me from Vegas. But I was so happy of having her so close and see her smiling when performing that it made everything to me. Videos don’t do justice to the show it’s true. The outfits shine a lot so they are way cooler, the feel feel when it's live, and the energy that feels on a stadium changes everything. And she is so pretty in person and humble, and even though she interacts NOTHING with us, the show is totally worth it. I would love to see it again and this time from a seated spot to see all the details.

I’m so glad I attended. You all should if you can :)

• Like 9
24 minutes ago, Wouszz said:

Yesterday's show was fire!! 

i had a m&g and her mood was really good! she said: i have a silly question,

but can i please touch your hair sweety?' omg when will Britney ask the fan a question?? i died! she is so sweet! 

Gosh, She's best troll in town :gobaby: or Touch of Your hair promo has started early! 

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Wouszz said:

Yesterday's show was fire!! 

i had a m&g and her mood was really good! she said: i have a silly question, but can i please touch your hair sweety?' omg when will Britney ask the fan a question?? i died! she is so sweet! 

:umomg: that's amazing!!! share your M&G please :clap1:

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Borja said:

I could hide my camera so I took this photos of her :)

About the show? As I expected. Low budget Piece of Me from Vegas. But I was so happy of having her so close and see her smiling when performing that it made everything to me. Videos don’t do justice to the show it’s true. The outfits shine a lot so they are way cooler, the energy live and see it on a stadium changes everything. And she is so pretty in person and humble and even though she interacts NOTHING, the show is totally worth it. I would love to see it again and this time from a seated spot to see all the details.

I’m so glad I attended. You all should if you can :)

great pictures!!! :bow:

• Like 1

I expected to be done with it after seeing POM irl, but I have to admit after seeing it yesterday, there’s still hope. She has the energy and was really in to it! She needs a better production (without the props it looks kinda low budget) and choreographer and she will be fine. At times it seems that even the the dancers looked awkward doing these zumba steps (Stronger, Crazy etc)  

So overall pleasantly surprised seeing Britney enjoying herself and making the best of the show as it is. 

• Like 6
7 hours ago, dancewithme said:

Please don't hate me, I love you Britney... BUT... body is banging but her face is a mess. I know, she's sweating and the sweat ruins the (bad) makeup.. but her females dancers are sweating too and makeup is INTACT.

I think I understand why she gets a ponytail. She seems annoyed with those HORRIBLE extensions. The worst extensions I've ever seen in my entire life. She must feel extremely uncomfortable with the hair down...

I'll never understand how a pop icon like Britney f**king Spears can't get a DECENT hairdresser and makeup artist.

:wontcry: