New IG Post - No Seas Cortes

Can't wait for her to perform this with a glittery leotard, messy bun and panda eyes!! Hopefully she cuts half the choreography and adds in some knee tapping!! :OMGney:

In all seriousness, I'm completely slayed. This choreography is great, and it's executed so well!! :OMGney:

EDIT: I was slayed and excited until I read all the depressing comments. I hate this forum sometimes. :smokney:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update: SHE DELETED IT! Update: She posted it again  Update: She deleted it again and posted it again so I'm just going to link a video from Youtube   

alright, we know she has energy and can dance....what's going on 

so she sings in ig, and then She dances energetically a choregraphy for fan favourite change your mind. I’M GOING FULL MELTDOWN, IS SHE ADDING A NEW CHOREO TO SUMMER TOUR?, IS SHE PASSIONATE ABOU

I REALLY love this song and wish it had been a single and gotten the official video treatment. I wish I had seen this video on here instead of on other site. I was checking my email and saw the header with 'official video' next to it. Made me pull a 'wtf?" because I didn't see how it was possible to release a new single/video after this length of time and how it could be shot so secretly. So I was disappointed when I saw it was just a dance video. :( Anyway, she look good.

14 minutes ago, soscary said:

Why her team still promoting Glory songs :lowkeyno: it's been 2 years. No thanks

There have been talks of a Glory Rerelease last year, with new single as feats (just like Slumber Party). A small part of me wonders if this is still up and if they'll have the balls to actually do it.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, cheri said:

it's horrible wtf. :cackling:  for someone who has been dancing since she was a child this is the best she can do? :cackling:

She’s a mom now :anxiety: Her knee injury :anxiety: She’s white :anxiety:

What other excuses are we using again? :ohreallylol:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, billyjb26 said:

Can't wait for her to perform this with a glittery leotard, messy bun and panda eyes!! Hopefully she cuts half the choreography and adds in some knee tapping!! :OMGney:

In all seriousness, I'm completely slayed. This choreography is great, and it's executed so well!! :OMGney:

EDIT: I was slayed and excited until I read all the depressing comments. I hate this forum sometimes. :smokney:

Thanks for ppl like you. After reading those comments I just skimmed to find positive in random pages. I can’t... they take it serious like she was performing on stage. 

The way she put her finger on her mouth just made me smile

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

She’s a mom now :anxiety: Her knee injury :anxiety: She’s white :anxiety:

What other excuses are we using again? :ohreallylol:

that’s what made her so great thooo she was that one white girl w the f**king swag *** moves she was so cool 

• Like 1

:receipts2:

I don’t get the fuss. She’s pretty off balance like her feet aren’t grounded, I guess that happens at Pom too. This is just as good as any Pom night.

PS I LOVE THE NEW FUN COLORS ON THE SITE

• Like 6

I actually like her dancing in this clip. Still a little but spastic and stuff but she showed so much energy and her moves sort of connect smoothly.

I can't believe shes been sharing so much on her IG! We are truly blessed. Compare Gloryney to FFney. But I guess Britards will always find a way to complain...

• Like 5

I don't get the haters.... she actually has more energy, sharp moves, her old facial expressions, and passion for it... than most of the stuff we've seen on POM and in recent years.  It's especially great for such a small space.  It looks like she's showing off early choreography for the song, I'm guessing they are adding it to the summer tour.  I'm really excited.

Also - she looks so gorgeous... those fillers are finally wearing out and she has eye brows again in the last few vids.  She looks legit happy!

:yasqueen:

• Like 1