New IG Post - No Seas Cortes

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update: SHE DELETED IT! Update: She posted it again  Update: She deleted it again and posted it again so I'm just going to link a video from Youtube   

alright, we know she has energy and can dance....what's going on 

so she sings in ig, and then She dances energetically a choregraphy for fan favourite change your mind. I’M GOING FULL MELTDOWN, IS SHE ADDING A NEW CHOREO TO SUMMER TOUR?, IS SHE PASSIONATE ABOU

10 minutes ago, portrait said:

don't drag me, but her "new" dancestyle doesn't impress me at all. it seems so accelerated. it's like she's trying to move **** to a song, but she's not really feeling the music. 

This. She needs to feel the music, otherwise, it will look a bit weird. 

• Like 4

personally i believe she has a problem on how she moves her whole body as she dance, because she's still using her arms too much as she did before her breakdown but she can't using her lower body at the same time, nowadays she needs to separate those two thus when she's using her arms she doesn't moving her feet and vise verca and this looks bad really bad

and i think she doesn't make her moves like pre breakdown, with sharpens!

so she has two problems nowadays a) moving her whole body at the same time and b) sharpens:britstare:

she needs a good choreographer cause when she had wade robson and brian those two teached her how to move her body and actually they knew her body well and they created moves that made her looking **** etc

you can say she finds her passion again and thats a good thing at least:bwink:

3 hours ago, BritLOVER said:

TRUTH! This is exactly it - she needs more choreography, more difficult choreography!

LOL NO

she would be forgetting and spastic. The show has a lot of busy moves already 

she needs to move with her whole body and find her rhythm. But I’m happy to see dancing to her own songs and enjoying it :) 

• Like 3