Levi Strauss sues LVMH's Kenzo over jeans pocket tab

4 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

That whole campaign lost momentum so quickly 

To be fair, I think it would have been very different if it was a perfume (of course it would be illogical for her to do that) or a more affordable brand like Zara, Mango or let's say H&M, it would've consisted of TV ads and more pushy promo. But it's a luxury house and the only promo they do is in magazine pages and on billboards,  if we stick to that, it's still having a momentum here since she's more visible to the general audience. But I'm sure it would have had more impact if it was more friendly to the average consumer's wallet. 

16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Having one of the biggest superstars on the planet for their campaign, one would've thought they would find a way to make it music related: make a music video kind of ad, several ads actually, or feature one of her hundreds of songs in the ads, sponsor a videoclip for her, or create a whole new jingle for it, I don't know.

I really ignore how these "high couture" brands sell their stuff, like how are the typical ads or campaigns for this kind of collection, but yeah, what is the point of having a music artist if you're not gonna exploit that. For that case it would be the same to get a random model or an actress if you're not gonna take FULL advantage of the campaign's photoshopped face.  :unbothered:

Most of the time artists just were the brand's stuff. That's pretty much it. We haven't seen that because Britney's in her house and no one knows what she's currently doing. Maybe they're saving it for her upcoming tour and promo single :toocute:

• Like 1