Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New haircut

Shes been reading my complaints about that heavy long hair she used during the POM era. :hype:

Maybe Kenzo is the one pushing Britney to have an appropriate appearance while she represents them. :lostney:

4 hours ago, December02 said:

Question because I know nothing about hair (not kidding, I'm legit bald) but why doesn't she just grow out her hair? I mean it'd be easier to dance without having to worry about weaves/extensions, wouldn't it? 

Her hair just probably isnt very thick. Most celebs and even tons of regular women wear extensions, it's not a big deal usually but we just focus on Britneys because theyre usually not blended and hard to ignore.

Her hair looks awesome here though. Her extensions are actually blended and I love the color and length. Not too short not too long. 

I can't believe how awesome her hair looks. I LOVE it!!! I've always wanted a hair like that for myself and can't believe she has it now. Too bad we probably won't see her in the face with that hair. 

the hair looks good and not messy as she always has it

but I'd like her with a darker blonde :sendinglove:

2 minutes ago, timito said:

I can't believe how awesome her hair looks. I LOVE it!!! I've always wanted a hair like that for myself and can't believe she has it now. Too bad we probably won't see her in the face with that hair. 

Just wait for another video of hers on Instagram working out #bodybuildney :toocute:

(not complaining tho (better than nothing) but it would be better if it was her dancing) :toocute:

wow i love the cut and extensions!! but the color is too light for my taste 

About damn time! Looks like it is the first time they work together in private, i mean, no work relatable (for a specific project/shoot). Britney is finally choosing a A-list to take care of her!

About damn time! Looks like it is the first time they work together in private, i mean, no work relatable (for a specific project/shoot). Britney is finally choosing a A-list to take care of her!

12 hours ago, mental mystic said:

That's the point haha, this style is very trendy in 2018.

Image result for grey blonde hair

Like that but her hair is still very blonde, it's a "cooler" tone.

In Europe was trendy in 2016 tbh... Now you don't have the darker part

14 hours ago, mental mystic said:

That's the point haha, this style is very trendy in 2018.

Image result for grey blonde hair

Like that but her hair is still very blonde, it's a "cooler" tone.

A lot of people are not into fashion, obviously (and sadly)

:snarky: