Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TMZ: K-FED'S MAKING A SHAMELESS MONEY GRAB

Our sources say, last week, Jamie got a letter from Kevin's lawyer, asking him if they could sit down and talk. They did indeed have a talk, and we're told the lawyer explained now that 12-year-old Sean and 11-year-old Jayden have gotten older, Kevin needed more than $20k.

We're told Jamie pressed again, asking what the kids needed that they weren't getting. We're told Kevin's lawyer wouldn't answer, but said his client needed the means to take care of the 2 kids at Britney's level. Jamie fired back ... Britney's taking care of the kids the way she always did -- nothing's changed.

Our sources say the lawyer repeatedly talked about Britney's recent successes -- particularly her sold-out Vegas shows -- saying she was making a lot more money. We're told Jamie kept pushing back, saying Britney's success has nothing to do with the needs of the children, and his daughter wasn't responsible for taking care of Kevin and his other families.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/19/britney-spears-kevin-federline-child-support-money/

In normal income families this happens all the time. So many men have low paying jobs and have to pay for their kids and when they earn more they have to pay more. How is this any different?? how is it a shameless money grab when legally he could have dont this years ago?? Dont get me wrong I hate Kfed but this is not a lot of money for Britney and legally he is in the right.

• Dislike 6
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

In normal income families this happens all the time. So many men have low paying jobs and have to pay for their kids and when they earn more they have to pay more. How is this any different?? how is it a shameless money grab when legally he could have dont this years ago?? Dont get me wrong I hate Kfed but this is not a lot of money for Britney and legally he is in the right.

I agree.

53 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

You said it very well, men that have LOW PAYING JOBS. Kevin doesn't have a job and won't have one for the rest of his life, that's the difference. :unbothered:  He has been able to provide the kids a good life for the past 11 years but now that Britney has made more money he needs it too hm interesting :selena: 

• Dislike 1
  • Like 3

$20,000 a month! That is more than what some adults earn in a year. I could understand if he was struggling, but he's not (unlike most single parents). The kids are with her most of the time. On top of child support, she probably pays for their entire health and education needs, so why does Kevin need more? He wants the Britney lifestyle for himself. 

43 minutes ago, Daxx said:

You said it very well, men that have LOW PAYING JOBS. Kevin doesn't have a job and won't have one for the rest of his life, that's the difference. :unbothered:  He has been able to provide the kids a good life for the past 11 years but now that Britney has made more money he needs it too hm interesting :selena: 

I dont think you understood what I meant. the person with the higher income has to pay no matter how low it is. If someone earns barely anything but the partner earns nothing, they still have to pay. And when the person earning very little suddenly earns more, they also have to pay a lot more.

Britney should have gotten an iron clad pre-nup. Where the **** were her lawyers?

22 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Britney should have gotten an iron clad pre-nup. Where the **** were her lawyers?

Im pretty sure she had a prenup otherwise she would be paying for him and not just the kids. He could have gotten 50% of Britneys fortune without prenup.

Go Jamie!

What about his kids with Shar? Does he GET child support or does he PAY it? Was it ever mentioned somewhere?

Also via TMZ

Sources connected to Britney tell TMZ, last Friday K-Fed called Jamie and said he was in a financial bind and wanted to talk about raising his child support

Kevin being in a “financial bind” is  NOT Britney’s mother ******’ problem!!! Excuse my language y’all. I’m thankful now probably more than I’ve been before that Jamie Spears oversees Britney’s finanaces and just as importantly he’s asking Kevin to give account as to HOW the $20,000/mo is spent, noting kfed and his wife’s lack of jobs, the other 4 kids she’s NOT responsible to take care of and Jamie is demanding that Kevin and his lawyer tell him why they want the increase. Which btw his lawyer couldn’t say anything other than because Britney’s earning more which may be true but reality is an increase will have little effect on them.

I’m glad he’s stating that the boys’ needs are taken care of by Britney. I’m very glad the issue of him not working consistently is being brought to the forefront. Kevin already has the law on his side when it comes to the child support increase... but to bring up his personal financial problems isn’t for Britney & Jamie to be responsible for. That’s on him! In that part he is attempting (through his lawyer) to take gross advantage of a mentally ill woman’s finances. That’s despicable!

Adding* They did have a prenup. According to reports at the time Kevin received a lump sum payment plus alimony for just half the time of the marriage. That’s 1 year of alimony $ just for him.

Now TMZ claims that Britney actually paid Kevin alimony for “several years”. If true it means they renegotiated the prenup once the cship took affect probably to increase Britney’s visitation time with the children. Alimony for him must’ve then officially ended in 2013 when Kevin got married. But yet after the FREE MILLIONS of dollars he’s received from Britney through the year somehow he’s in a personal financial bind AND $20k/mo isn’t enough for the 2 kids. ***** please lol.

I still think he’ll get the increase but Jamie is the gonna make him fight for it or at least show him receipts as to how he blows through $20k. a month.

12 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Also via TMZ

Sources connected to Britney tell TMZ, last Friday K-Fed called Jamie and said he was in a financial bind and wanted to talk about raising his child support

Kevin being in a “financiao pretty much this is not about the kidsl bind” is  NOT Britney’s mother ******’ problem!!! Excuse my language y’all. I’m thankful now probably more than I’ve been before that Jamie Spears oversees Britney’s finanaces and just as importantly he’s asking Kevin to give account as to HOW the $20,000/mo is spent, noting kfed and his wife’s lack of jobs, the other 4 kids she’s NOT responsible to take care of and Jamie is demanding that Kevin and his lawyer tell him why they want the increase. Which btw his lawyer couldn’t say anything other than because Britney’s earning more which may be true but reality is an increase will have little effect on them.

I’m glad he’s stating that the boys’ needs are taken care of by Britney. I’m very glad the issue of him not working consistently is being brought to the forefront. Kevin already has the law on his side when it comes to the child support increase... but to bring up his personal financial problems isn’t for Britney & Jamie to be responsible for. That’s on him! In that part he is attempting (through his lawyer) to take gross advantage of a mentally ill woman’s finances. That’s despicable!

So this is not about the kids

@Cappycorn87 No, of course not. It’s not truthfully, sincerely about the boys. Kevin knows he can use Preston and Jayden as an excuse to get more money. He knows he’s entitled to request an increase. You earn more, you pay more.

The issue I have now is him wanting more for himself which he’s no longer entitled to. It’s not like he’s not using whatever’s left over of the $20k on himself and his other family anyway. Sounds like he’s in debt and wants a quicky pay off from Britney. Again. Jamie isn’t having it. I applaud Jamie for not instantly giving in to his demands. Kevin is a effin grifter!

I hate him useless