Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney Spears - Red Hot Lipstick (leaked)

10 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

yeah it sounds like a sister to ouch, 

the way she sings and the voice

And i might add that the bridge of this new leaked demo sounds like the bridge for welcome to me

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I never realized that after she leaked Mona Lisa on the radio she went on to complete an entire album that she co-wrote, and submitted it to Jive.

I wonder when exactly they told her, "No," and said she had to go back to the drawing board?

She must have been heartbroken. This further explains her behaviour during that time period.

That's why we could see her on her car listening to songs like State of Grace and Rebellion. I think she was still pushing for those songs but her label turned them down. Maybe that's why she stopped giving a s--t and didn't want to promote Blackout

I really like it tbh :verycool: she sounds pretty good too i must say :clap: still better than "Instant Déjà vu" that sounds sooo '90s :giggleney:

8 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

This does not sound Blackout era. Are we sure this producer guy is legit? 

From what he writes they could have recorded it around the time of Mona Lisa...if she ended up submitting it to Jive before her marriage imploded.

52 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

No, he says that she handed in the record and then her marriage imploded. It must have been for Original Doll.

Well she filed for divorce in November 2006. She began recording Blackout with a more electro sound with JR Rotem in March 2006, Everybody was the first song they did. Original Doll had it’s plug pulled after the December 2004 KIIS FM Mona Lisa leak. A few theories.

This could be from either 2004, 2005 or 2006 considering she wrote the rap bridge on Everybody and it sounds similar to the verse here on this Red Lipstick song. @breatheheavy

55 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

yeah it sounds like a sister to ouch, 

the way she sings and the voice

You all have no idea how much I love this song!

Red Hot Mess :cackling:

but it's always nice to hear unreleased music... 

thanks for sharing

4 minutes ago, Mike. said:

can i get a d/l link in my pm?

You can buy the song on the very same website for literally one dollar, and it'll let you download it in whichever format you wish (mp3, aac, flac, wav, etc.).