Jump to content

Britney+Xtina collab impeding?


Recommended Posts

Now, this is neither a rumor, nor a news, but a hypothesis based on the following analysis:

- Britney Spears is a few months short of her 20th single debut anniversary

- Brit has yet to release her 10th album

- she has done the Kenzo campaign for which many of us speculate it actually might feature/announce new music

- the new music COULD (not necessarily would) coincide with the POM tour and it is only logical to promote it with fresh materials

- her team MUST be reading the criticism coming from the fanbase and realizing the fading status of hers (sorry, but it is, and I am a hardcore fan)

 

- Christina Aguilera has been prexpping the new album for years

- we know her new album will be released this year

- Xtina announced "big things coming" in the context of Demi, but how do we know this is JUST about the Demi Lovato feature?

- Xtina posted an obviously photoshopped pic with Brit on women's day and we all know that Brit was never a part of the feud, but Xtina was always a *****. My question: why now after all these years?

 

Would you no think it would be logical for both management to come together to join forces to put them both back on top and in the center of the game with the MOST UNEXPECTED and mind-blowing collaboration of all times? 

These are my thoughts. Say I am crazy, but that's my prerogative... 

Link to post

Its not happening tbh. I would love it but it wont.

I dont think Britney would want to do a collab with Christina because she is insecure about her voice and I dont think Chrisitna wants to give the media another reason to ask her questions about Britney.

+ Chrisitna allready has too many confirmed collabs on her album.  She loves collabs but I dont think she would do more than 3.

+ Christina didnt post that picture because she loves Britney so much it was just a fan edit and she probably thought it was cute for International womens day.

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its not happening tbh. I would love it but it wont.

I dont think Britney would want to do a collab with Christina because she is insecure about her voice and I dont think Chrisitna wants to give the media another reason to ask her questions about Britney.

+ Chrisitna allready has too many confirmed collabs on her album.  She loves collabs but I dont think she would do more than 3.

+ Christina didnt post that picture because she loves Britney so much it was just a fan edit and she probably thought it was cute for International womens day.

Britney embarrassed about her voice?

Britney got great reviews on her Bonnie Raitt cover and has been doing more singing on Instagram and other sources to show off her voice.

If anything pressed floptina can't handle Britney is more successful and slayed her at the 2003 VMA's.

Christina's solo music hasn't been relevant since Back to Basics.

Christina also just screams anymore on stage.

 

Link to post
55 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Britney embarrassed about her voice?

Britney got great reviews on her Bonnie Raitt cover and has been doing more singing on Instagram and other sources to show off her voice.

If anything pressed floptina can't handle Britney is more successful and slayed her at the 2003 VMA's.

Christina's solo music hasn't been relevant since Back to Basics.

Christina also just screams anymore on stage.

 

I never said britney is embarrassed. But the fact that we have only heard her sing live a handful of times in the last decade proves that she is insecure. I Also don't think she would duett with Celine or Mariah for the same reason. If people tell you your entire career that you are a terrible singer eventually you will believe it.

  • Like 2
Link to post
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

Britney embarrassed about her voice?

Britney got great reviews on her Bonnie Raitt cover and has been doing more singing on Instagram and other sources to show off her voice.

If anything pressed floptina can't handle Britney is more successful and slayed her at the 2003 VMA's.

Christina's solo music hasn't been relevant since Back to Basics.

Christina also just screams anymore on stage.

 

She keeps posting pitched singing videos on Instagram instead of straight singing. 

She has sung live like three times in a decade. 

She obviously has some insecurity about singing 

  • Like 3
Link to post

 

What I think is that RCA is not thinking about Britney's new album just yet,

Christina Aguilera is set to release her new album soon so all attention there is for her.

That's why there is so little rumor about the new album, I don't think they really started shaping the new album.

But yes Britney have songs with her and there is hope for a single to be released in the summer to coincide with Kenzo and POM.

 

Link to post
7 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its not happening tbh. I would love it but it wont.

I dont think Britney would want to do a collab with Christina because she is insecure about her voice and I dont think Chrisitna wants to give the media another reason to ask her questions about Britney.

+ Chrisitna allready has too many confirmed collabs on her album.  She loves collabs but I dont think she would do more than 3.

+ Christina didnt post that picture because she loves Britney so much it was just a fan edit and she probably thought it was cute for International womens day.

Pretty much. If they were ever gong to think about collaborating, it would've been at their peaks. 

Link to post

It’d be interesting if Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera came together for a song however I just don’t see it happening anytime soon. IF they did collaborate it’d have to be the right song and the right set up that allows for them both to shine equally. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
15 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Is that why she sent her wedding gifts and Christina sent her baby gifts?  I don' think they are "friends" but they are definitely on friendly terms. 

Friendly since when? Since Christina's reach in 2007-08 when she wrote Britney a letter, when only a few years prior was dragging Britney in interviews.

Christina was humiliated that Britney out shined her at the 2003 VMA's when Britney got all of the attention the days and years after.

Christna doesn't even really know Britney anymore according to her, and Britney continues to sell out shows and have music hits.

Whereas, Christina's solo success is almost non existent since B2B.

Link to post
6 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Friendly since when? Since Christina's reach in 2007-08 when she wrote Britney a letter, when only a few years prior was dragging Britney in interviews.

Christina was humiliated that Britney out shined her at the 2003 VMA's when Britney got all of the attention the days and years after.

Christna doesn't even really know Britney anymore according to her, and Britney continues to sell out shows and have music hits.

Whereas, Christina's solo success is almost non existent since B2B.

No since about 2005 whenn Christina sent her baby gifts and Britney sent her wedding gifts. 

Christina didn' have to reach out to Britney in 2007 but she did. And while a lot of Britneys peers made fun of her during and after the breakdown Christina never did and was supportive the one time she was asked about her. To me that means more than saying how nice Britney is and then mocking her at her lowest. 

Just because they didn' like each other much between 2002 and 2004 doesnt' mean they hate each other now 16 years later.

I dont think they are BFFs but I do think they are in friendly terms. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block