Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Worst interview look (video)

20 hours ago, RavenRose said:

I've been using the wrong utensil for ice cream my whole life anyway so my whole life has been a sham:crying2::lostney:

There's no bad way of devouring ice creams, dude. I just put my thought in "Murder Mystery Mansion" convencion... She killed it in NY with a fork. :ohdear:

On 2/18/2018 at 6:09 AM, portrait said:

the doctor who did the mouth surgery should be arrested. 

On 2/18/2018 at 11:50 AM, TripToYourLove<3 said:

Ok, she actually looked cute in the GMA 2013 interview. She was just too tan and she needed a darker lipstick cause the pink wasn't cute on the tan skin. In motion though she looked good I thought, that's just a bad pic. If she was as fit as she is now too she woulda looked even better. 

Plus, didn't she get sick in the helicopter right before? She looks flushed in that picture. That could contribute.

I adores her face here! In 2013. She did the Ellen Show and right after, flew to Vegas for this.

britney-welcome-vegas-35.jpg

11 minutes ago, indyRS said:

Plus, didn't she get sick in the helicopter right before? She looks flushed in that picture. That could contribute.

I adores her face here! In 2013. She did the Ellen Show and right after, flew to Vegas for this.

britney-welcome-vegas-35.jpg

Ugh I'm so sad we never got to see her perform with this face in Vegas!! She looked so good in 2013 then right when vegas was about to begin she got some work done and gained a little weight :kyliecry:

She does look older :gum:

Now I wonder how Britney herself sometimes goes out in public looking messy af. She does care about her appearance, we all know how hard she works out, it’s not like she guves zero ***** about her physical appearance

On 2/18/2018 at 3:24 PM, Inherzone said:

379BA3D900000578-3760323-image-m-68_1472do you mean this one?

does it really look that bad? :umsaywhat:

If you cover her mouth's corners she looks fine 

Britney doesn’t need Botox. She just needs good fillers!! She needs a good hairstylist and makeup artist. She’s very beautiful but she’s so good when she wants to “destroy” her natural beauty. I don’t know who hire her beauty team 

2 hours ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Britney doesn’t need Botox. She just needs good fillers!! She needs a good hairstylist and makeup artist. She’s very beautiful but she’s so good when she wants to “destroy” her natural beauty. I don’t know who hire her beauty team 

Papa Spears:tbh:

I feel like part of it is the hat she's wearing making all kinds of weird shadows on her face and also the camera angle (and fun stuff):jj: