B10 after summer + lead before the tour?

2 hours ago, Alexio said:

The next morning, the world tour was announced. He knows some people...

He also knew a lot of stuff on Taylor's Reputation Era, and JT new single/album.

the festival was announced before the tour, it was very easy to guess she wouldn't be traveling for only ONE venue ... it's just common sense

And how the **** was the announcement made in a "big way" ? It was basically tweets and presale scams

• Like 2
16 hours ago, goldenboi92 said:

as long as she does a VMA/BBMA performance i will be happy. have a good single and PROMOTE IT!!! start with the european tour and then come back for a surprise US tour for the album, then finish a year with another residency after the tour ends. then take a two year break just to relax. 

VMA not gonna happen.... She will be performing in Paris on the 28th August.

BBMA is not impossible, tho..

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Guys please, I really smell a huge meltdown here. 

Why? It's just hype. We know B10 is gonna happen anyway.

Rumors about the new album might be false, but they are definitely entertaining.  :sendinglove:

• Like 1

I personally would prefer Britney to release the lead single from album 10 in October 2018 after she has finished the limited Piece Of Me tour in September. I would like a full on promotional campaign to support the album.  

October 2018 - lead single 

January 2019 - second single 

February 2019 - album 10 

May 2019 - third single and world tour announcement 

August 2019 - fourth single 

September 2019 - kick start world tour 

October 2019 - single release and 20th anniversary singles collection (various editions: Box set,  DVD and vinyl packages) 

I begin to think there's something wrong with them.... I mean the fact they're constantly begging for money/iTunes cards on Twitter and  they spend 24/7 on Twitter answering to people’s questions. No real insider would do that and claim they’re insiders. 

They also said Britney would do a mini world tour this summer with only 20 dates to celebrate Britney’s 20 years in the industry. A few days later Britney announces her world tour and has way more dates and never mentioned the anniversary.

On 15/02/2018 at 12:32 AM, Alexio said:

(This Twitter account has been quite reliable in the past)

Thoughts? :mattafact:

That will be perfect to me ! Release the lead single in may/june, perform it here and there on tv, then during the summer tour and then release the album in september !

• Like 1
On 15-2-2018 at 3:18 AM, goldenboi92 said:

as long as she does a VMA/BBMA performance i will be happy. have a good single and PROMOTE IT!!! start with the european tour and then come back for a surprise US tour for the album, then finish a year with another residency after the tour ends. then take a two year break just to relax. 

Unfortunately she's on tour in Europe during the VMA's.

5 minutes ago, Noahh said:

Unfortunately she's on tour in Europe during the VMA's.

Well, good for her and good for us !!! VMA are not what it use to be... I'd rather see  her on tour than watching her on the VMAs, unappreciated by MTV. I still can't bellieve how they use her image to promote the award show and finally, just put her after a (boring) medley of Beyoncé...

Britney, Europe is waiting for you !!!!!!

2 hours ago, Harlow said:

Well, good for her and good for us !!! VMA are not what it use to be... I'd rather see  her on tour than watching her on the VMAs, unappreciated by MTV. I still can't bellieve how they use her image to promote the award show and finally, just put her after a (boring) medley of Beyoncé...

Britney, Europe is waiting for you !!!!!!

i was annoyed by her getting placed next to beyonce. they should have separated the two most anticipated performances. 

• Like 1