B10 after summer + lead before the tour?

2 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Despite insisting Nicki Minaj will drop a surprise album on January 19 this year and she still hasn't?:slowdown:

Yeah, and he got DRAGGED for that! :yesokay:

the album was apparently finished. But Nicki is unpredictable, and has been recording again this week...

Just now, Alexio said:

Yeah, and he got DRAGGED for that! :yesokay:

the album was apparently finished. But Nicki is unpredictable, and has been recording again this week...

it's just one lie to cover another. And, even if this rumor turns out to be true, it's not from him. It's from a more credible PJ insider timothy claiming she's working on new album, but she's releasing at least 2 songs this year.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

It actually makes sense. and I was gunna say the same as Alexio have posted, they were right about a tour being announced. Mind you I wouldn't say it was announced in a 'huge way', it was just put on the internet and that was it 

Just remember, Denmark was announced 1 month before that 'tea'. We all knew she's gonna do a European tour.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Alexio said:

I kinda believe the rumor.

And I even think this new lead single will replace 'Do You Wanna Come Over' in POM.

Bookmark me. :comingthru:

I want something to replace crazy/till the world horrible performance 

also stronger and justice for toxic for god sake 

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I want something to replace crazy/till the world horrible performance 

also stronger and justice for toxic for god sake 

tenor.gif

FOR god sake! Crazy stronger and ttwe  are the most pathetic performances ever... I can't really... I can't believe no one has told that tombritney ...

ttwe ispts the final number and it's the most sad number ever... 

• Like 2