Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

That One Time When Scrapping Was A Good Decision

1 minute ago, ralphynno said:

I don't get why you hate on this so much. I loved her performance with Iggy, she was so confident, looked so nice, song was catchy...stop free hating on Iggy, Jesus. I bet it'd do better as an era than Glory did.

She did look amazing on stage. I think she looked tragic in the music video.  Everything was so unflattering that it made me want to bury it so nobody could see it again. However,  my friend who isn't a Britney Stan or much of a fan at all really likes the song. 

10 minutes ago, ralphynno said:

I don't get why you hate on this so much. I loved her performance with Iggy, she was so confident, looked so nice, song was catchy...stop free hating on Iggy, Jesus. I bet it'd do better as an era than Glory did.

I don't really get the hate for Iggy either here tbh. Honestly, she seems kinda sweet and shes only said nothing but nice things about Britney. 

6 minutes ago, Justney said:

She did look amazing on stage. I think she looked tragic in the music video.  Everything was so unflattering that it made me want to bury it so nobody could see it again. However,  my friend who isn't a Britney Stan or much of a fan at all really likes the song. 

All of my GP friends LOVE PG. One I'm going to the show with already told me she hopes she plays it:quirkney: It's a good example of how the GP tastes differs from the Army's. 

wait, there was supposed to be an era called Pretty World? :ineedthetruth:

now it makes sense. PG was a flop so they decided to scrap the whole thing. 

is it just me, or does Love Me Down sound like it was also supposed to be on Pretty World? :ineedthetruth:

i mean LMD is BILLIONS times better than Pretty Girls (and one of the best on Glory) but the production, the music, the sound, they seem so similar 

weren't they also recorded around the same time too? 

i know they have different producers but I've always wondered this since the beginning 

Yeah, I don't remember Pretty World being confirmed. I honestly can't believe Britney, her team, and her label would think that was a good name or idea, even for all their questionable choices.

57 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

is it just me, or does Love Me Down sound like it was also supposed to be on Pretty World? :ineedthetruth:

i mean LMD is BILLIONS times better than Pretty Girls (and one of the best on Glory) but the production, the music, the sound, they seem so similar 

i know they have different producers but I've always wondered this since the beginning 

LMD was actually the last recorded song for Glory.

Man On The Moon and Liar were recorded at the same time though. Why they couldn’t have picked one of them over PG is beyond me :kyliecry:

13 minutes ago, Trentals said:

LMD was actually the last recorded song for Glory.

Man On The Moon and Liar were recorded at the same time though. Why they couldn’t have picked one of them over PG is beyond me :kyliecry:

Not surprised. Liar sounds like a BJ leftover. Outdated, overproduced, and cheap. 

• Dislike 5
  • Like 5

🇺🇸 Register to Vote Today 🇺🇸

Pretty World was a project? I thought it was just for that performance, damn... And to even think around that time they did this promotion for that crap on ubers with Britney's name and Pretty Girls in it, remember? lol

I wouldnt mind an EP called Pretty World with PG and second single while we were waiting for Glory :ineedthetruth:

To this day I have no idea why so many Britney fans took some writing on a screen as confirmation of an album title / concept.

There is literally NO evidence to back up that “Pretty World” was even a thing: it’s to fit in with the stupid theme of the video and lyrics to the song (space flop Iggy / “all around the WORLD, PRETTY girls”)

7 hours ago, The_Original_Toy said:

That makes so much sense.

It's my favourite off the album...Unpopular opinion, but I'm not a fan of Glory. :idkney: I much prefer tracks like Pretty Girls and LMD.

Although the vocal production on Glory was stellar.