Predict The Next Big Disappointment

Predict It...  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

46 minutes ago, Daxx said:

The next big disappointment will be the Pepsi Comercial at Superbowl, people are expecting a full old school Britney commercial and she will most likely appear for 5 seconds :lollistare:

That's sadly likely, but anyway many people will remember (or discover for the first time) how hot Britney was in the early 00s :jamout: 

3 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Ok but like are we gonna act like we’re not gonna get a watered down production of POM? And are we gonna act like she rehearses?

I think ppl really think she's hard at work developing a whole new show for this tour and I worry for them when they realize this is just POM on the road lol nothing more nothing less

I'm expecting the tour to be disappointing. It'll be like the Asian Tour but even smaller bc of no catwalk and the only changes I'm expecting are new costumes. Those cheap lingerie "costumes" she wears lol.

I'm also not expecting new music this year I mean that would be so awesome but she hasn't hinted towards it at all. No IG pics in the studio or people really reporting on working with her. We've heard a few things but that doesn't mean an album is coming out this year.

I really really hope she doesn't do a second residency but we've been hearing about it for a while now and we all know Britney loved doing it with POM so who knows.