I'm so happy for her sold out dates but....

I’m in the same boat :meltdown:

I’m going to try Brighton Pride final release since they will be the cheapest but I know I won’t have a good view there. It’s going to be so packed there. 

Im going to try and buy 2 tickets from a re-sale and see what happens  it some of them are just a joke £900 for floor seating at the front :anxiety:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

I'm mad as **** because I couldn't get tickets 

:meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

Hoping she adds some more dates

Any other pour soul like me??

Oh noooo :( I'm lucky... got tickets front stage... but I've been online the minute they came out... :groovin: but I heard they try to enlarge the arenas if possible so there might be a chance that new tickets will be available. :kiss:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

I’m going to try Brighton Pride final release since they will be the cheapest but I know I won’t have a good view there. It’s going to be so packed there. 

Im going to try and buy 2 tickets from a re-sale and see what happens  it some of them are just a joke £900 for floor seating at the front :anxiety:

How do Pride Parade tickets work? Do we buy a ticket for the pride parade and we get to see Britney with it or do we need a Pride ticket and a Britney ticket? 

1 hour ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Actually the final release will be the most expensive, £35/37.50.

The second release is £27.50/£30, and will start selling on 1 Feb.

7 hours ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

I'm nervous I won't be able to get tickets for Brighton. Im coming from the US and I didnt expect the other dates to sell out so fast, so I already made plans to be in Brighton on those dates. I'll be really disappointed if I can't even go to Pride. 

3 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

It covers the whole of Pride I think, so it’s a bargain really Britney and prIDE together. 

Omg I couldn't get Glasgow, London, Manchester, Scarborough, or Dublin but you've given me hope again. 

I'm forcing my boyfriend to come see Britney and I mentioned Pride and he seemed excited by that as it'd be a cool road trip for us but I thought I had missed every opportunity of seeing her in the UK. 

I'm happy I saw your post! I'm grateful for your presence on this forum and I hope good things happen for you in life! ❤️ 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, TheBlackoutRadar said:

Omg I couldn't get Glasgow, London, Manchester, Scarborough, or Dublin but you've given me hope again. 

I'm forcing my boyfriend to come see Britney and I mentioned Pride and he seemed excited by that as it'd be a cool road trip for us but I thought I had missed every opportunity of seeing her in the UK. 

I'm happy I saw your post! I'm grateful for your presence on this forum and I hope good things happen for you in life! ❤️ 

:sendinglove:

If I can get hold of Pride tickets least I can see her on this tour. 

but I will also try and get tickets for Manchester or London at some point. I just think Britney is gonna be so packed me getting to the front jjst won’t happen cause it will be so rammed