O2 priority presale

• Twitter Team

Keeps saying there's no tickets available. They can't have gone that quick surely?? and I was stuck in a waiting room for what felt like forever with my card details already inputted thinking I actually was going to get tickets..

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMFG I GOT SECTION 11 TICKETS I AM DECEASED MY PU$$Y IS MANGLED MY BRAIN IS QUAKING I AM effin SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKK

My mum paid for mine...   And yes I'm an adult 

It makes me mad that most of these tickets are probably on Stubhub as I type this. Real fans miss out because of this.

Just now, Isla. said:

Keeps saying there's no tickets available. They can't have gone that quick surely?? and I was stuck in a waiting room for what felt like forever with my card details already inputted thinking I actually was going to get tickets..

I've having the exact same issue. I literally selected any ticket type and it's saying there is nothing. I only want 2 tickets! This is crazy. 

• Like 1
  • Twitter Team
1 minute ago, LisaJane said:

I've having the exact same issue. I literally selected any ticket type and it's saying there is nothing. I only want 2 tickets! This is crazy. 

I only want one! And I've been here since bang on 9, before 9 even just waiting... they can't have all gone so quickly. It makes no sense. 

3 minutes ago, Isla. said:

1 minute ago, LisaJane said:

same here. idg it unless its been a technical problem? ughhhh

Just now, Isla. said:

Think it's technical problems, keep trying!

i dont even have the choose a seat thing, its just the stage view & a message saying  tickets not available and i clicked using the link on priority, its so annoying maybe im too late

• Twitter Team
Just now, LisaJane said:

Did you get good seats?

It's level 4 so it's quite high up but tbh I wasn't risking giving those seats up and going back into the queue, the floored seats/level 1 are more expensive too.

I'm just happy I got one :crying2: