O2 priority presale

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMFG I GOT SECTION 11 TICKETS I AM DECEASED MY PU$$Y IS MANGLED MY BRAIN IS QUAKING I AM effin SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKK

My mum paid for mine...   And yes I'm an adult 

It makes me mad that most of these tickets are probably on Stubhub as I type this. Real fans miss out because of this.

• Twitter Team
1 minute ago, DownAndUp said:

What’s the waiting room

It's just an online virtual room people who want to buy tickets are put in and it's like a queue. I remember there was one with Lady Gaga.

Supposed to start in 1 minute but I'm not seeing any link for one but I'll let you know. All other dates don't have a waiting room it's just the London one. 

10 minutes ago, Isla. said:

It's just an online virtual room people who want to buy tickets are put in and it's like a queue. I remember there was one with Lady Gaga.

Supposed to start in 1 minute but I'm not seeing any link for one but I'll let you know. All other dates don't have a waiting room it's just the London one. 

Logged in waiting to go! Good luck!

• Twitter Team
3 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Logged in waiting to go! Good luck!

Thanks you too! Still can't get into the waiting room though. I've seen a few people on twitter have the same problem. Guess I'll just wait until the sale officially starts at 9.

• Twitter Team
Just now, timito said:

So do you guys see just how long is left until the sale starts? Because I also can't see the waiting room. 

It starts at 9 officially but O2 music said last night on twitter the waiting room started half an hour earlier (just to get people in queue in time for 9 I guess) but I assume we'll have access to it at 9 because no one seems to be able to right now. There's no link or anything. And I've tweeted O2 music but they haven't responded and haven't tweeted for 11 hours :gloria: 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Isla. said:

It starts at 9 officially but O2 music said last night on twitter the waiting room started half an hour earlier (just to get people in queue in time for 9 I guess) but I assume we'll have access to it at 9 because no one seems to be able to right now. There's no link or anything. And I've tweeted O2 music but they haven't responded and haven't tweeted for 11 hours :gloria: 

Maybe it depends when you have logged in to the page and we are kinda in a que. I'm so nervious I really hope they don't sell out quick. 

• Twitter Team
2 minutes ago, ToxicVibes said:

I signed in with an access code and it says "Tickets on sale in 9 minutes" I've never used o2 Priority before, is this correct or is there another link? I guess it will come up at 9am. 

Yeah that's correct, once it hits 9 a button should come up that says 'get tickets'. 

• Twitter Team
1 minute ago, timito said:

Maybe it depends when you have logged in to the page and we are kinda in a que. I'm so nervious I really hope they don't sell out quick. 

I logged into the page at least 15 mins before, was it supposed to be earlier? :mcorangu: 

Me too, I'm only gonna buy one ticket though so might be a bit more lucky in regards to that. 

• Like 1
  • Twitter Team
Just now, timito said:

Lame that they give you a random seat on the floor I would like to have one of the from rows ones. 

You could always give it up if you don't like it but then you're put back in the queue. I have chosen one but I'm still waiting.

• Twitter Team
Just now, ToxicVibes said:

Looking for floor A seating and it says 'no seats were found'....

Level 4A was also 'sold out' when I first got into the waiting room at 9 (or 9:01)... 

I've chosen a seat at level 4C cause it was the cheapest haha