Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

So Britney decided to completely ignore Eastern Europe?

No, stop acting like you're five and hate on her. Obviously Britney's not the one booking her dates and venues when going on tour. Blame the organisers, e- mail Live Nation and the other booking agents... it's the same with everyone Taylor or Jay- Z does not book their venues, it's companies.

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

She’s playing 12 cities in 20 days with no more than 2 days between each show. I guess they could’ve tacked on some extra Eastern European shows at the end, but there isn’t enough time in that 20 day period. Maybe she’ll announce more, let’s see.

- dumb American

yeah but still, she could have done 2 eastern european shows and scratch two out of 10 UK shows i mean wtf

Buy a plane ticket or a train ticket and stop bitching. In the States we made the effort to get to Vegas, sweetie. 

3 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

yeah but still, she could have done 2 eastern european shows and scratch two out of 10 UK shows i mean wtf

I would say they’re going for large markets, but she’s playing Scarborough so wtf. I mean I guess it’s a popular vacation spot in Yorkshire, but it’s still odd.

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I would say they’re going for large markets, but she’s playing Scarborough so wtf. I mean I guess it’s a popular vacation spot in Yorkshire, but it’s still odd.

Im not gonna lie ive literally never even heard of that place before in my life :gloria: and i lived in the UK for a couple of years :orangu: its like wtf, how do they even expect to earn cash there?