Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

POM Tour Announcement

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

Hopefully meet there :omg:

when will we learn about the tickets prices? :mhm:

 

Hopefully  soon.. I need to discuss it with some colleagues if they want to go.. Once tickets are live there will be no time fro discussion.. I always fear they will sell out:tiffsniffle: fro Rebel Heart tour in Berlin they were sold out in 2 minutes.. we barely managed to buy the ones in Prague...

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

Hopefully  soon.. I need to discuss it with some colleagues if they want to go.. Once tickets are live there will be no time fro discussion.. I always fear they will sell out:tiffsniffle: fro Rebel Heart tour in Berlin they were sold out in 2 minutes.. we barely managed to buy the ones in Prague...

:omg:

When will we  learn about it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Isla. said:

Okay thanks, but that wasn’t what I was asking. But I’ve checked and there is an O2 Priority sale on Thursday morning.

Link?

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Elipreetsingh said:

I am so excited for it I am going to see Britney Spears live after 7 year 

I've never ever seen her and I've been stanning since '98.

Maybe all us breatheheavy-ers can go together? :)

Share this post


Link to post

You’ve got to be kidding me. She’ll have performed the same show for nearly 5 years by the time this is done. And when I say “same,” I literally mean same save costume changes and few song swaps. I’m so embarrassed.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

I've tried, but you need to be on O2 to acces priority...

That’s what I said in one of my earlier posts. But anyone who is with O2 (I am) is welcome to try and get tickets with that presale. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Isla. said:

That’s what I said in one of my earlier posts. But anyone who is with O2 (I am) is welcome to try and get tickets with that presale. 

Thanks :) Just checked Get Me In and they're on pre-sale is tomorrow!!! :kyliecry:

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

Thanks :) Just checked Get Me In and they're on pre-sale is tomorrow!!! :kyliecry:

Whatt? Thought the O2 priority presale was Thursday? 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...