Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

POM Tour Announcement

I'm happy she's doing something music- related but it annoys me so ***** bad that stupid POM and its shadow refuses to leave. 

This is what she should be doing for B10 or Glory at the time it was still in time. I don't think she's changing that much from the show we already know. :meltdown:

37 minutes ago, Joran said:

August 15 sportpaleis. Check their website 

i just saw. on our national holiday and I am the whole week off. Destiny confirms I must be there

Guest Brichney.

What? :wtfdidusay:

Pre-sale on Friday morning at 9AM on Live Nation. Need myself the VIP ticket so I can see my idol up close live for the first time ever!!  Which fabulous ***** wants to tag along? 

Hey Ive seen Berlin there! I wanna go so bad but the tickets are not on sale yet??? Bcuz when I click I dont see the price or anything! How much are they for Berlin? I was in Germany for the last months and hadnt have a chance to go to Berlin and I was kind of sad but I was like I will come back for Berlin tbh, so this is my chance seems like,

prices, Anyone????? :omg:  :omg::omg: 

My life-long childhood dream will finally come true. Buying VIP tickets to see the Queen life for the first time.

Which fabulous ***** is coming with me?!?

OMG, shes coming to sweden aug 11... just like 2 hours from me.... im not gonna miss this, tickets go on sale in 4 days :sobbing::omg: :crying1::hype:

Wow three dates in Hollywood, i’m from Miami so i’m probably gonna go to all three and be extra. :anxiety::anxiety:

1 hour ago, TheBlackoutRadar said:

Oh my Godney, she's doing Glasgow I don't know how to handle this. 

:sobbing::omg::yesplease::gobaby::gloria:

Can't breathe :anxiety:

24 minutes ago, Melinda said:

OMG, shes coming to sweden aug 11... just like 2 hours from me.... im not gonna miss this, tickets go on sale in 4 days :sobbing::omg: :crying1::hype:

Do you know the prices?

2 minutes ago, Liisa said:

Do you know the prices?

Not yet... it just says its going on sale jan 27 so ill guess i have to wait, i just hope its not to expensive :lemmetellu:

45 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

Hey Ive seen Berlin there! I wanna go so bad but the tickets are not on sale yet??? Bcuz when I click I dont see the price or anything! How much are they for Berlin? I was in Germany for the last months and hadnt have a chance to go to Berlin and I was kind of sad but I was like I will come back for Berlin tbh, so this is my chance seems like,

prices, Anyone????? :omg:  :omg::omg: 

I also plan to go to Berlin! But ***** better not make dem tickets as expensive as it was in Asia:mattafact:

i think I'm going, I don't know where , I want to see the prices first.. omg I'm excited :kyliecry: