Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It Appears Britney Spears Is Performing At Radio City Music Hall In New York This Summer

• Super Administrators

Britney could be taking Piece Of Me to New York City this summer.

britney-radio-city-hall-spears.jpg

Britney could be taking Piece Of Me to New York City this summer.

Back-to-back Britney rumors? It's almost like Britmas, except without anything tangible. Ugh.

Minutes after BreatheHeavy published a story speculating that Britney's secret project is a commercial airing during the Super Bowl which will announce her upcoming world tour, an event on Facebook advertising an upcoming performance at Radio City Music Hall in New York City on July 23rd began circulating. At the time of posting, the event was still viewable.

See what Exhale is saying about this.

Related: Report: Britney Spears Returning To Las Vegas With New Show In 2019

It's worth mentioning Britney's original Instagram post teasing the secret project featured an apple emoji in it. As in, The Big Apple?!

At one point, fans were speculating the Glory singer was readying a New York City residency.

We know for sure Britney is taking Piece Of Me overseas this summer, so it's plausible she has more dates planned.

tumblr_inline_o3puavOFP71tougwb_500.gif

Secret project

A post shared by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on

Thoughts on Britney possibly performing at Radio City Music Hall? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember the apple emojis!?

Of course she is. MSG is too big and the empty seats would be embarrassing AND BEFORE YALL DRAG ME, Britney played the staples center in Los Angeles in 2011. They can hold 19,000 for concerts, but

I was gone for like, twelve hours, y'all.

Of course she is. MSG is too big and the empty seats would be embarrassing:imok:

AND BEFORE YALL DRAG ME, Britney played the staples center in Los Angeles in 2011. They can hold 19,000 for concerts, but she only sold 12,000. And she was still relatively popular then.

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's actually a great idea considering the legacy of RCMH, and her two iconic performances that happened there (Oops and Madonna).

That’s true. And it fits with the idea I had last year, she should tour in smaller theaters. The Greek Theatre in LA would be cool too, a lot of big performers play there. 

21 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

That’s true. And it fits with the idea I had last year, she should tour in smaller theaters. The Greek Theatre in LA would be cool too, a lot of big performers play there. 

It would be the perfect way to keep her name out there, like an indie artist kinda

This could lead to good opportunities