Prime Britney dancing to her new music

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some work better than others and some seconds dont match that well but  I kind of like it. What do you think works best?? Piece of me - Overprotected Choreo Make Me - Overprot

first reaction     second reaction     when it was over

Some of them actually look really really good And this video proves Liar is a classic Britney song that fits her old choreography style 

1 hour ago, TheBlackoutRadar said:

It's an interesting video: there's nothing really in it that Currentney can't do or hasn't done. Maybe she needs to learn how to be a bit faster again but there's not a huge difference at all (in terms of that video). 

:madonna:

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, Daxx said:

She should take dance lessons. There's no shame on it, but then again she doesn't put any effort currently :imok:

Agree. Even professional dancers take classes. Professional ballet dancers take classes every day before they go out and perfrom. Dancing is a skill that you can improve but also loose. Also why not experiment a little. her upper body is so ******* stiff why doesnt she take those bellydancing classes she wanted to take in 2001??

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

i’m lost why is this a thing... whoever made this video clearly can’t dance / has no rhythm considering the moves aren’t even on beat????? i’m confused 

thats because the choreo wasnt made for these songs. The idea is just to see her former sharper self dancing. I even wrote that they dont match that well. No need to be an *******.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah fluid movements have always been her strong suit. Sure she pulled of sharp stuff like MATM really well back then but these days she is waaaaaay to sloppy and unfortunatley thats what they seem to go for in her choreo (Work *****, Break the Ice, Gimmer More) . BOM is great because its really fluid and natural to her.

and they need to give her choreo that uses her whole core and hips not just her arms.

When-people-picked-our-beloved-Britney-wgiphy.giftumblr_lrwpzchTLf1r3ty02o1_500.gif4b21cfb2ae0b082569022350637b6d7d.giftumblr_mtno0oVRdS1rijmvyo2_500.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.giftumblr_m57rc184Dx1r4501po1_500.gifgiphy.gif4.gif1.gifhot-2.gif

You know she would half-*** it. :orangu:
given how she halfasses the bellydance in slave back in 2011 (which was quite  along time ago0 :triggered:

• Like 1