Prime Britney dancing to her new music

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some work better than others and some seconds dont match that well but  I kind of like it. What do you think works best?? Piece of me - Overprotected Choreo Make Me - Overprot

first reaction     second reaction     when it was over

Some of them actually look really really good And this video proves Liar is a classic Britney song that fits her old choreography style 

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Excellent. :clap:

But why'd you pay Circus and Femme Fatale and Glory all dust? :xcuseme: I can imagine Showdowney or The Hook Upney jamming to If U Seek Amy. Slaveney killing Dik Dik Boom. YDMCney SLAYING TTWE and WB.

I just put this together in a really short time. I had almost 40 songs picked out but didn' want to use the same images over and over. Might do one for the onyx tour. Yeah i wanted to try hookupney for slumber party. Maybe tomorrow. 

I have a lot of Glory songs on here, Circus has a lot of midtempos and the song already got good choreo. Im honestly so sick of the FF music to me it hasn't aged well at all. I think it's funny that you don' mind me leaving out BJ. Lol

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I just put this together in a really short time. I had almost 40 songs picked out but didn' want to use the same images over and over. Might do one for the onyx tour. Yeah i wanted to try hookupney for slumber party. Maybe tomorrow. 

I have a lot of Glory songs on here, Circus has a lot of midtempos and the song already got good choreo. Im honestly so sick of the FF music to me it hasn't aged well at all. I think it's funny that you don' mind me leaving out BJ. Lol

I did. But I made a typo and wrote Glory instead of BJ. :britdrown: I did specifically name WB and TTB, though. :groovin: 

And as for using the same images over and over, just use BOMT, YDMC, OIDIA, DWAD and OHT footage. Hell, for some songs, you could probably get away with using Circus footage, since that's the last time we ever saw Britney pulling off hardcore choreo (original Circus song choreo)

11 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I did. But I made a typo and wrote Glory instead of BJ. :britdrown: I did specifically name WB and TTB, though. :groovin: 

And as for using the same images over and over, just use BOMT, YDMC, OIDIA, DWAD and OHT footage. Hell, for some songs, you could probably get away with using Circus footage, since that's the last time we ever saw Britney pulling off hardcore choreo (original Circus song choreo)

Like i said this was just a quick thing i threw together and I'll probably do one with onyx  footage too. Its 1:30 Am right now so I just wanted to get it done and see what you guys think.

• Like 1