Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

People are seriously comparing 2004ney & 2018ney

The thing about the old Britney is that she used to have the best attitude while dancing, and even when the choreography wasn't too complicated, it looked flawless.

Currentney dances way too fast, and doesn't really feel the music when moving. I hate when people do these kind of videos, because I want to enjoy her the way she is now. :brityeah:

nowadays she gives me the feeling of like she's thinking 'ok i do this move now, lets make a little hairflip and then i will shake my *** ok what's next?' it's like a robot she doesn't feeling it she pretends that she does with some expressions on her face here and there..it's quite sad, it's exact the same thing as whitney's houston situation when she lost her voice and she couldn't reach her old high notes (even the lowest):kyliecry: britney's lost her ability to dance:anxiety:

5 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

I think in Glory it was much better tho. She showed some passion in the interviews and really seem into it. Yet the singles i think weren't her favourites. You could tell make me wasn't her idea when in carpool karaoke she didn't even know what the sound in the beggining was, and the julia michaels demo of slumber party means the song was just delivered to Britney, unlike Just like me for example.. She's involved in the concept but notvin the production, and maybe it ends up too different from what she expected or liked.

I’m not going to say anything about Glory. It’s just a step above Femme Fatale in terms of her involvement. She fabricates this story about it being her baby and then goes back to promoting Work ***** 5+ times.

She could have easily done a Glory promo tour with Toxic and Work ***** if she loves them so much. She just didn’t want to bother rehearsing new numbers for different songs, that’s the truth. The setlist at the festivals could have been:

Work *****

Love Me Down

Do You Wanna Come Over

Slumber Party

Make Me

Toxic

Or something along those lines. She’s still performing Freakshow, Do Somethin’, Rock N Roll, etc.

Those songs could have been easily filled in with Glory tracks. But she likes her older material better. Why? Because she actually has a connection with it. She loves Do Somethin. Directed the MV. Performed it on every tour except FF.

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I’m not going to say anything about Glory. It’s just a step above Femme Fatale in terms of her involvement. She fabricates this story about it being her baby and then goes back to promoting Work ***** 5+ times.

She could have easily done a Glory promo tour with Toxic and Work ***** if she loves them so much. She just didn’t want to bother rehearsing new numbers for different songs, that’s the truth. The setlist at the festivals could have been:

Work *****

Love Me Down

Do You Wanna Come Over

Slumber Party

Make Me

Toxic

Or something along those lines. She’s still performing Freakshow, Do Somethin’, Rock N Roll, etc.

Those songs could have been easily filled in with Glory tracks. But she likes her older material better. Why? Because she actually has a connection with it. She loves Do Somethin. Directed the MV. Performed it on every tour except FF.

Ugh, i hate those good songs are being paid dust. LMD IS A ******* BOP AND COULD HAVE BEEN HUGE.

:meltdown:

14 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Work *****

Love Me Down

Do You Wanna Come Over

Slumber Party

Make Me

Toxic

:thetea: 

(What you said about no connection since Circus was true, too. Tbh, I'd say no connection since Blackout, but I will admit that could be more my personal taste and bias talking. I don't know. She seemed half there with Circus, half not. Understandably, but still.)

16 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

:thetea: 

(What you said about no connection since Circus was true, too. Tbh, I'd say no connection since Blackout, but I will admit that could be more my personal taste and bias talking. I don't know. She seemed half there with Circus, half not. Understandably, but still.)

I mean the whole concept of Circus fit well at that time of her life. Circus and Kill The Lights for the media, Out From Under for Kevin, Amy for the GP, Mmm Papi for Adnan, My Baby for the kids, etc. I see a connection behind the icy dance music. It works.

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Because I still get the feeling she’s just recording whatever sounds dancey and good to her. She’s not making much of a connection with the music, not since Circus has she had any sort of personal connection. You can argue with the Jesus songs from Britney Jean but she didn’t even finish recording them. She said it best herself during For The Record: “there’s no passion”.

I really think she was passionate about Glory, the first times she performed DYWCO at POM slayed my life.

I just feel like even herself gets frustrated at her own team’s decisions, she was probably looking forward to promote her new songs instead of performing 90s singles she is tired/embarrassed of.

giphy_2.gif

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The thing is... the old routine isn’t even that difficult. She can still do it, she just chooses not to. Sad. :anxiety:

This is applicable to literally 90% of Primeney's routines, and honestly all of them before 2003. I mean, have you seen the basic *** routines BOMT/OIDIAney was pulling off in her concerts and videos? But they slayed because of her attitude and execution. :lessons: 

Stronger at the AMA's was just twirling and head banging. Most of the BOMT tour was just spins, side steps and high kicks. :icant2: 

DWAD WAS MOSTLY GRINDING, FFS. :gobaby: 

1 hour ago, Andrew338 said:

she's just remembering the choreo, not PERFORMING IT nor listening to the music. i hate to admit it but at least in 2013 she did the ******* "sip martinis" in work ***** on time.

2018ney is definitely 100% better at Work *****, though. She's feelin' it, she's hot as ****, the outfit is significantly less hideous. :o It proves that she can get better at these routines, but for 90% of them she chooses not to. Why?

The only thing I can say is that the breakdown in POM is better. Everything else :umwtf:

2 hours ago, Andrew338 said:

she's just remembering the choreo, not PERFORMING IT nor listening to the music. i hate to admit it but at least in 2013 she did the ******* "sip martinis" in work ***** on time.

I noticed the "sip martinis" :tiffcackle:

2 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

To be honest I don't like to see her this thin, makes her moves less lit. however, watching this and comparing, i'll NEVER understand how she became to this... and let's not forgot, we had worse in the FF tour and the beginning of POM. But still, I DON'T GET IT. HOW. ALL BECAUSE OF THE KNEE? :calculating:

Biggest Britney mistery...

she better has a great excuse but if she´s like this just because she´s lazy I´m just gonna.. :byebitch::meltdown::rihit:

4 minutes ago, joe sp said:

Biggest Britney mistery...

she better has a great excuse but if she´s like this just because she´s lazy I´m just gonna.. :byebitch::meltdown::rihit:

she did said that she was going to write a big mysterious book... probably in our late 50's :imok:

31 minutes ago, Doug said:

I really think she was passionate about Glory, the first times she performed DYWCO at POM slayed my life.

I just feel like even herself gets frustrated at her own team’s decisions, she was probably looking forward to promote her new songs instead of performing 90s singles she is tired/embarrassed of.

giphy_2.gif

lmao if Britney wanted to do more promo she could have. Her team probably realllly wanted her to do more promo. She could have easily said. "Hey Larry remember that ABC Special I did during ITZ? Book a venue I want to do that again with Glory songs. If we can find a TV station to air it great if not lets put it on Youtube as promo."  DONE. Do you really think her team is happy about her not doing proper promo??? If they could they would work her to the ground. She doesnt care and she doesnt want to do it. She hardly even talked about Glory during the promo tour.

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao if Britney wanted to do more promo she could have. Her team probably realllly wanted her to do more promo. She could have easily said. "Hey Larry remember that ABC Special I did during ITZ? Book a venue I want to do that again with Glory songs. If we can find a TV station to air it great if not lets put it on Youtube as promo."  DONE. Do you really think her team is happy about her not doing proper promo??? If they could they would work her to the ground. She doesnt care and she doesnt want to do it. She hardly even talked about Glory during the promo tour.

true :groovin: