Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Since her hair bothers her and keeps touching it....

it has never bothered her before. She just has too many non choreographed parts in her routines and isnt good and improvising so she started those weird ticks.

I would't mind actually, I'm sure she'd look great with a buzzcut or even a pixie cut :jamout:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

32 minutes ago, I'mSoCurious said:

No, no, please no  :imok:

20 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

:zoomzoom:

18 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

source.gif

18 minutes ago, Lamer said:

Have you lost your mind?:wyd:

ALL OF THESE. 

You 'll see in a new performance or show she won't touch them anymore. :lemmetellu: It was jusr because of the lenght of the POM shows had.

I think it's because of the extensions. Well, and her tics and anxiety. But maybe if she rocked her natural hair, even if it isn't that abundant, it wouldn't bother her THAT much. I mean, I've never worn extensions lol but I imagine it must feel like wearing a wig, like something it's not yours, even if it's made out of natural hair. Actually natural hair would be even worse for me, someone else's hair touching your face all the time, ew :ugh: . 

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Although maybe if she shaved her hair, she would keep touching her scalp instead. :yaknow: 

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Although maybe if she shaved her hair, she would keep touching her scalp instead. :yaknow: 

:jackk:

Also, if she shaved her hair she would have to wear perfect makeup all the time, because all of the attention would go to her facial features: her MOUTH, her nose, her eyes, also her love for no eyebrows look + racoon eyes combo wouldn't be that favorable for her. She also loves to look orange, but there will be a difference between her scalp's color and the rest of her face/neck, unless she tanned/fake tanned her head as well.

34 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Also, if she shaved her hair she would have to wear perfect makeup all the time, because all of the attention would go to her facial features: her MOUTH, her nose, her eyes, also her love for no eyebrows look + racoon eyes combo wouldn't be that favorable for her. She also loves to look orange, but there will be a difference between her scalp's color and the rest of her face/neck, unless she tanned/fake tanned her head as well.

I'm dead :gloria:

47 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

OMG! You are EPIC!

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

new dance move confirmed

tenor.gif?itemid=8114432