Popular songs you wish were Britney's

Hey Exhale!

So, I heard "Dangerous Women" today and realized every time I hear it, I wish it was sung by Britney. I don't know why per say, I am still unsure if I feel like her voice would be good with it. I think it makes me think of the concept of Femme Fatale (a dangerous, seductive woman) so I just associate it with her. 

Anyways, so what's a popular song you have heard the past few years that you wish was one of Britney's tracks?

Discuss!:carpoolney:

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators

not sure how popular it is, but Into You by Ariana Grande, actually the only song I like by her, screams "written for Britney" from beginning to end :donewithit:

again, not so popular songs, but I kinda wish some of the songs on that album Sia released, Reaper, Broken Glass, Footprints, were Britney's. Totally not her style, but Sia wasted them, and if Britney sung them they would be better than Perfume or Brightest Morning Star.

Kinda off topic, but other songs, that is not that I wish were Britney's because I like the original version of each of them, but I kinda wish she made a covers album, are:

And if she ever dared to make a real song in Spanish, I'd love her to do something not so predictable, but more pop-ish, dance-y

OK, I need to stop and go to bed already :mattafact:

• Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

3 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

So, I heard "Dangerous Women" today and realized every time I hear it, I wish it was sung by Britney

she already did its called make me :yesokay: 

jk but i would LOVE to hear britney sing

Paparazzi - Lady Gaga

Everytime We Touch - Cascada

Cool for the Summer - Demi Lovato 

One Last Time - Ariana Grande 

• Like 1

Buttons - Pussycat Dolls

Umbrella - Rihanna 

Don't Let Me Down - The Chainsmokers

Good For You - Selena Gomez

Say It Right - Nelly Furtado

Rockabye - Clean Bandit 

Around The World - ATC 

Havana - Camilla Cabello

There's more but these are all I can think of right now 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mohd93 said:

Buttons - Pussycat Dolls

Umbrella - Rihanna 

Don't Let Me Down - The Chainsmokers

Good For You - Selena Gomez

Say It Right - Nelly Furtado

Rockabye - Clean Bandit 

Around The World - ATC 

Havana - Camilla Cabello

There's more but these are all I can think of right now 

omg i was thinking about  buttons and say it right  :anxiety:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Hey Exhale!

So, I heard "Dangerous Women" today and realized every time I hear it, I wish it was sung by Britney. I don't know why per say, I am still unsure if I feel like her voice would be good with it. I think it makes me think of the concept of Femme Fatale (a dangerous, seductive woman) so I just associate it with her. 

Anyways, so what's a popular song you have heard the past few years that you wish was one of Britney's tracks?

Discuss!:carpoolney:

That song is basically a Walk Away - Christina Aguilera ripoff. It was very amusing to me that they did a duet on this one with Ariana on the voice. I was like gurllll that's like a reductive version of your 10 year old song  :nopingout:

1 hour ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

That song is basically a Walk Away - Christina Aguilera ripoff. It was very amusing to me that they did a duet on this one with Ariana on the voice. I was like gurllll that's like a reductive version of your 10 year old song  :nopingout:

I don't think I've ever heard that xtina song, I'll have to check it out