Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A surprise album is dropping tonight

1 hour ago, ovoxo said:

SHe is dropping a surprise album tonight along with a world tour announcement :tiffcackle:

They don't even mention that she's dropping a surprise album  tonight.:orangu: And how do we know it's Britney? They don't mention that either.

1 hour ago, Britneyfanatic25 said:

Britney is not dropping a surprise album! Why do fans do this to themselves! She might release a single soon which I can believe, but a whole album out of the blue? No! She is not Beyoncé 

:kidcries:

16 minutes ago, blurryface said:

from what i've seen this twitter account is actually reliable

they got a lot of info right about JT 

I promised myself I wouldn't believe anything but......................... :meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

The "MAJOR tea" they spilled about Britney's future plans is vague though.They are probably talking about tour dates.

I hate these insiders. You can tell they really love ******* with us.

🎶Somebody come get this man🎶 I think he got lost in my DMs🎶 I think he wanna be way more than friends 🎶

Supposedly there's only fifteen minutes until we find out whatever they're hinting at. I still say its Nicki related.

Just now, fucknfurter said:

Supposedly there's only fifteen minutes until we find out whatever they're hinting at. I still say its Nicki related.

me too. If we get lucky we could get some tour infos about Brit. :lemmetellu:

🎶Somebody come get this man🎶 I think he got lost in my DMs🎶 I think he wanna be way more than friends 🎶

Well she did say in late 2016 that she had already started working on her new album so it’s very possible. Why else would she randomly perform on **** Clark’s New Years Rockin Eve and do a European festival tour? Makes no’s ense if there’s no album :calculating: