• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol at me opening the link as if I was gonna understand anything 

I can't wait for InvisiblePoleney  

A EU tour is absolutely happening. Let's just hope she'll deliver consistently so the press doesn't drag her through the continent.

• Super Moderators
12 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

A EU tour is absolutely happening. Let's just hope she'll deliver consistently so the press doesn't drag her through the continent.

I can't wait for InvisiblePoleney  :feelingmyself:

:yesplease:

• Like 9

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

yeh I must admit I have been trying not to get my hopes up. But now I'm starting to believe its happening and I'm starting to get excited. From my understanding, I don't know the difference between LiveArena and LiveNation [could someone maybe  explain that?] but from what I know, they are responsible for booking gigs and tours and deciding what venues to book. I know this because I remember in 2013 on P!nk's last tour, I was so angry that she missed Scotland out and someone on a forum like this advised me to email, I think it was LiveNation, and the poster did say they were in charge of booking venues. And I did and I actually got a reply. It said something like they tried to book Glasgow but the SECC [it was before the big Hydro in Glasgow opened] was fully booked during the period P!nk was touring the UK. So they obviously are in charge of organising tours and therefore must know upcoming tours in advance. I must admit that article has now made me start to believe there is some truth behind Britney doing a UK tour. I may just being a gullible idiot though

Just now, jonloch1 said:

yeh I must admit I have been trying not to get my hopes up. But now I'm starting to believe its happening and I'm starting to get excited. From my understanding, I don't know the difference between LiveArena and LiveNation [could someone maybe  explain that?] but from what I know, they are responsible for booking gigs and tours and deciding what venues to book. I know this because I remember in 2013 on P!nk's last tour, I was so angry that she missed Scotland out and someone on a forum like this advised me to email, I think it was LiveNation, and the poster did say they were in charge of booking venues. And I did and I actually got a reply. It said something like they tried to book Glasgow but the SECC [it was before the big Hydro in Glasgow opened] was fully booked during the period P!nk was touring the UK. So they obviously are in charge of organising tours and therefore must know upcoming tours in advance. I must admit that article has now made me start to believe there is some truth behind Britney doing a UK tour. I may just being a gullible idiot though

She's definitely doing it. It's for the INTL fans, which I admire her for doing. First Asia, now EU. My only issue is the worry of the boxscores, so I hope they don't set all their chickens up before they hatch.

• Like 2