Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Will we ever get this again?

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

Bring Brian and Wade back and lets make a Dream Within a Dream tour part 2 :groovin:

Well Brian created the HIAM choreography and we know how everything ended lol

1 hour ago, Maryy said:

i really doubt it.

she doesn't go much further than what we got on POM Las Vegas, let's face it.

I hope she doesn't really think that POM is her best she can do (it's not bad, but not primeney).....if that is the case than we won't getting any better :kyliecry:

1 hour ago, Sokka said:

Well Brian created the HIAM choreography and we know how everything ended lol

The choreography is amazing, it's her fault I think, because she was feeling that era only 30%...

1 hour ago, overprotecteddance said:

Sometimes I really think that currentney is not Britney :ineedthetruth:

Maybe she had a twin and we got the less talented one after the prime Britney wanted to have a family and settle down in Louisiana. The old Britney only comes out once every five years 

10 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Maybe she had a twin and we got the less talented one after the prime Britney wanted to have a family and settle down in Louisiana. The old Britney only comes out once every five years 

Or it's like Avril Lavigne theory that she is not alive anymore and there is a double :groovin:

5 hours ago, overprotecteddance said:

Or it's like Avril Lavigne theory that she is not alive anymore and there is a double :groovin:

I didn't want to kill off prime Britney :gross:

Why do they think that about Avril? 

We said she would never get her body back as her gold days and look at her now, she's even more toned and fit than her gold days. There is hope that she reaches this level of slayage, guys, she's been doing POM for 4 years!!! It turned boring for us who watched it thousands of times now imagine perform those same moves. 

Something fresh and new will bring her passion (at some extent don't be delusional) back as well as our excitement. Maybe those Primeney days are gone and will never come back but I'm sure she will get our hopes up again maybe not because it is her best performing skills but because of the simple fact it will be new. 

18 hours ago, Million Billion said:

We said she would never get her body back as her gold days and look at her now, she's even more toned and fit than her gold days. There is hope that she reaches this level of slayage, guys, she's been doing POM for 4 years!!! It turned boring for us who watched it thousands of times now imagine perform those same moves. 

Something fresh and new will bring her passion (at some extent don't be delusional) back as well as our excitement. Maybe those Primeney days are gone and will never come back but I'm sure she will get our hopes up again maybe not because it is her best performing skills but because of the simple fact it will be new. 

IA

19 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I didn't want to kill off prime Britney :gross:

Why do they think that about Avril? 

Because she is not a tomboy anymore :sneer: