Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

this PERFECTION is gone for good

9 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

SHUT UP, FOR ****'S SAKE

Like seriously, I think most of this forum would be better off stanning for Kim Kardashian or Kylie Jenner. :sneer:

Guest riccus

I don't understand she was used to be the opposite meaning of bad photo. Well now...:kyliecry:

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Like seriously, I think most of this forum would be better off stanning for Kim Kardashian or Kylie Jenner. :sneer:

Completely agreed. A lot of them only seem to count her worth as how good she looks on a day-to-day basis. :whitney:

• Dislike 1
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

The biggest difference is that Britney used to be beautiful no matter what. Now she relies heavily on good lighting, makup or filters.

I can pull you dozens of images from her prime of her with no makeup, hair ratty and looking a mess with oily skin and acne. Nobody is perfect 24/7. That’s life. I bet Xtina looks horrendous at 6 AM in the morning underneath that clown makeup but it doesn’t make her any less of an artist, just like Britney. If y’all want to stan an Instagram model, I’ll gladly point you to the direction of Selena Gomez.

1 hour ago, breathe. said:

But that stems from being insecure in the first place, threads like this just show that she never had a reason to be insecure. On the other hand, I remember years ago people would criticize her for being overweight (which she never was). I think people will always find something to complain about, but you have to admit that she looks like a completely different person today. A few extra pounds is nothing compared to completely different face features that she never had to change in the first place. This just proves what showbiz will do to people, especially if they're as delicate as Britney is/was.

Some may look at it as being insecure, others may look at it as trying to make herself happy. I agree she didn’t need work done, but if it makes her feel happy and more beautiful, whatever, I don’t care.

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I can pull you dozens of images from her prime of her with no makeup, hair ratty and looking a mess with oily skin and acne. Nobody is perfect 24/7. That’s life. I bet Xtina looks horrendous at 6 AM in the morning underneath that clown makeup but it doesn’t make her any less of an artist, just like Britney. If y’all want to stan an Instagram model, I’ll gladly point you to the direction of Selena Gomez.

I didnt mean that she looked flawless 24/7 I meant that she didnt rely on it the way she does now. Anyone would look a mess if they have ratty extentions and oily skin. But She didnt need that much help cleaning up. She needed a good shower and the barest and most minimal makeup and she was good to go thats not the case anymore. And mostly thats fine because people age and change. The only thing that bothers me is that she (iike Christina) chooses to make herself look bad by using the most unflattering makup, tan and haircolor. She is a public figure and if you are in the public eye you will get critisized thats just how it works. And if you show up at events looking like this: (this is about the makeup)

normal_XRAY_03~4.jpg

normal_ESPYS2015-XRAY_282229.jpgnormal_XRAY_SPL_71.jpgnormal_XRAY_FFN-ER-BILLBOARD-5232016-289

when you can look like this:

normal_XRAY_The_Jonathan_Ross_Show_017.j

Im sorry then you deserve all the critisism you get.

Am I the only one who likes her "new face":umsaywhat:

Her jawline looks really good,her nose is pretty (it really didn't change for me a lot) 

The only thing I don't like are her eyebrows and raccoon make up

Otherwise her face is very "model-esque"

I wish she would do something about her eyebrows cuz they really shape the face

7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I didnt mean that she looked flawless 24/7 I meant that she didnt rely on it the way she does now. Anyone would look a mess if they have ratty extentions and oily skin. But She didnt need that much help cleaning up. She needed a good shower and the barest and most minimal makeup and she was good to go thats not the case anymore. And mostly thats fine because people age and change. The only thing that bothers me is that she (iike Christina) chooses to make herself look bad by using the most unflattering makup, tan and haircolor. She is a public figure and if you are in the public eye you will get critisized thats just how it works. And if you show up at events looking like this: (this is about the makeup)

normal_XRAY_03~4.jpg

normal_ESPYS2015-XRAY_282229.jpgnormal_XRAY_SPL_71.jpgnormal_XRAY_FFN-ER-BILLBOARD-5232016-289

when you can look like this:

normal_XRAY_The_Jonathan_Ross_Show_017.j

Im sorry then you deserve all the critisism you get.

Criticizing the bad makeup is fine (I do it too). What I'm getting at is that these members and these threads go beyond pointing out the bad makeup, they're literally bitching and whining about Britney's actual face and her facial features. As if they're beauty experts or models themselves to be judging anyone so nastily. I personally thought the fillers should have stopped after 2013, but I'm not gonna waste my time making threads about it. It is what it is. There's other things to actually talk about (her career, music, performances). Analyze and criticize that, her actual craft and profession.

50 minutes ago, If I'm Dancing said:

You are wrong sis :shhh:

She still slays hard :gelis:

71e5e4a27b7d6609c0dfb4f9e1bac537--mtv-vi

britney-spears-at-jonathan-ross-show-in-

Britney-Spears-Performs-Billboard-Music-

053116-britney-spears.jpg?itok=unAfHr1z&

britney-guy-rush-piece-of-me.jpgbritney-spears-piece-of-me-august.jpg

britney-spears-performs-at-planet-hollyw

YourPhoto_0046-588.jpg

tumblr_oded3umHem1t1ikz9o1_400.gif

queen-12.gif?w=700

hottiiw-1.gif?w=700

giphy.gif

eyes5dgsg4.gif

She gets more beautiful as the years go by! :crying1:

Reveal hidden contents

If i could i would have cropped Perez tho :imok:

YourPhoto_0046-588.jpg

She's so beautiful, I can't :wontcry:

12 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Some may look at it as being insecure, others may look at it as trying to make herself happy. I agree she didn’t need work done, but if it makes her feel happy and more beautiful, whatever, I don’t care.

That's true, but I think it's not so much about the "Britney-face", fans are still adjusting to her new public persona. Her personality is different, her career is different and her looks have changed. It's more about nostalgia than anything else.

Personally, I think she still looks very pretty, but in a different way.

Yep :blurp: Her original features were everything. She's still beautiful, but nothing will compare to the original "britney face". Today she has good pictures and looks and bad ones, like any other mortal :outwithit:

23 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

eyes5dgsg4.gif

<3<3<3

23 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I bet Xtina looks horrendous at 6 AM in the morning underneath that clown makeup 

that was so unnecessary.and she doesn't look horrendous without makeup, she is just so pale but her skin is almost flawless even though she usually wears tons of makeup.

On 11/28/2017 at 3:27 PM, fucknfurter said:

Completely agreed. A lot of them only seem to count her worth as how good she looks on a day-to-day basis. :whitney:

@Martini Doesn’t seem to agree :whitney:

28 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

@Martini Doesn’t seem to agree :whitney:

Martini's probably one of the ones who live vicariously through Britney rather than living their own lives, so I'm not pressed. ;)