Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which ...Baby One More Time album track would you have made the 5/6th single?

Which ...Baby One More Time album track would you have made the 5/6th single?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

Autumn Goodbye :kyliecry:

I actually agree "Autumn Goodbye" would have been a good single, but since it was only a b-side I chose not to include it.

Unrelated but I wish professional "Soda Pop" footage from her Disney in Concert special would leak. I remember it was featured in a commercial/preview for the special so they definitely filmed it.

57 minutes ago, itsjames said:

Deep In My Heart - why is it not on the list tho? :(

Because it isn't on the US edition so I figured it couldn't be a contender. Same with "I'll Never Stop Loving You".

Honestly "I'm So Curious" is one of my favorite tracks from the entire era. I've always wondered if the rumor that Britney co-wrote it was true.

I will be there is such a sweet and relatable song about friendship and company. It's almost an anthem. It's catchy, deep message, great lyrics and she could have slay those bridges with BOMTney vocals :flawlessbye:

20 years later and I still listen to that 90's gem. Ear Ache really wishes :tiffsmoke:

2 hours ago, UnusualRick said:

I Will Be There. It should have been the second single instead of Sometimes.

britney-spears-shielded-from-bad-album-r

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

7 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Honestly "I'm So Curious" is one of my favorite tracks from the entire era. I've always wondered if the rumor that Britney co-wrote it was true.

It's not a rumor. She did. And she was happy she got that in at least as a B-Side of Sometimes.

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I voted I Will Be There, but I will be FOREVER PRESSED that Soda Pop wasn’t a single. I’ll never get over it.  :lemmetellu:  :mattafact:  :ineedthetruth:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's not a rumor. She did. And she was happy she got that in at least as a B-Side of Sometimes.

Thank you so much for sharing the receipts. "I'm So Curious" is a banger.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm torn between Thinkin About You and I Will Be There, both songs are flawless radio friendly and had the potential of being hits.

I Will Be There would've been a safer choice from a record company standpoint since she sang that song in her commercial baby voice, plus it has that familiar bsb/in sync sound which is what Max Martin was known for at the time .

Thinkin About You, however, would've been a bold choice and imo an amazing opportunity to showcase her true vocal skills, the song gives me summer vibes I feel like it could've been a summer hit.

I Will Be There obviously BUT I feel like Soda Pop could have been a hit lmao. If “Who Let The Dogs Out” can be a smash, so can Soda Pop.

16 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

I'm torn between Thinkin About You and I Will Be There, both songs are flawless radio friendly and had the potential of being hits.

I Will Be There would've been a safer choice from a record company standpoint since she sang that song in her commercial baby voice, plus it has that familiar bsb/in sync sound which is what Max Martin was known for at the time .

Thinkin About You, however, would've been a bold choice and imo an amazing opportunity to showcase her true vocal skills, the song gives me summer vibes I feel like it could've been a summer hit.

This