Britney's WTF POM outfits/looks

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ALL OF THEM. Why can't we have this?

She might look tacky, but no where near a "crack *****."  I agree I wouldn't pay money to see this live, her performances if they were even remotely decent, I would look past the extremely ugly costum

It was promising when Vegas was revamped and then all down hill from there. It was like picking a scab that wouldn’t heal.. between the outfits: makeup/ and hair ties I’m so glad it finally ended.

I hope whenever she performs again she gets the looks she deserves.

I really wanted to see everything but some of the links are broken :clicktina: I had forgotten how weird those clothes were. In fact, I didn't think it was so ugly at the time.

2 hours ago, Towelney said:

I like the first and last one :idkney:

I also really like. Barbie

tdy_britney_spears_natmo_160901.jpg

• Love 1

I actually liked how at the beginning they all had a concept, there was some thought behind them to fit the theme or section (I believe the intention of the wigs to better represent a character was good, just that the execution was awful) but then it all went to ****, messy hair, messy makeup and even messier "Costumes", she simply used whatever rags she or her people found in a convenience store or just went out in underwear.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Cyclops said:

I actually liked how at the beginning they all had a concept, there was some thought behind them to fit the theme or section (I believe the intention of the wigs to better represent a character was good, just that the execution was awful) but then it all went to ****, messy hair, messy makeup and even messier "Costumes", she simply used whatever rags she or her people found in a convenience store or just went out in underwear.

I trusted that NappyTabs was really gonna bring it for Domination. Aside from their work always being flawless I liked that they reassured fans they were listening to us on what we wanted to see. Hopefully that stuff leaks one day so we can see what could’ve been

• Love 1
On 11/3/2018 at 4:43 PM, BritBreakitDown20 said:

there is something about this costume that made Britney look wider..

DSC_8273Truscello-720x520.0.jpg

but i would argue that its way better at least than the ''costumes'' posted above :mcorangu:

It’s the stripes on the side they give the illusion that her stomach pops out more than it does. Terrible unflattering design 

• Like 1