Britney's Piece Of Me Setlist Is Available To Stream On Spotify

Just now, danny1994 said:

Isn’t she the same one who called you immature and 12 on here a few months ago? :tiffcackle:

But sure, making fun of someone’s face is very mature.

Another HYPOCRITE @it’s so much better

yeah, she started off telling me to shut up out of nowhere then continued to say i was ruining exhale or something like that & i was immature :tiffcackle: im ruining exhale yet look at her **** posts :tiffcackle: funny enough it was a cappybot thread :tiffcackle:

• Like 2
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congratulations! You deserve my first ever downvote. Also, reported.

What are you guys talking about it has been there since forever, I've streamed it in the past what the hell What kind of mandela effect is this

13 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This is what the tracklist should have been for the Japan Tour Edition's second disc, but obv because it's Britney related, nothing can be done right.

mLwrxtsIWJAOs.gif

i would have agreed on this if it were the tour mixes. I don't get it why they just use the standard album tracks on a cd special and a playlist when these versions are available for years...  Brinny gurl, we want those damn tour remixes.

19 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I don't recall seeing that either! Must be new 

That setlist has been there since the revamp. I saw it like a year ago and when i noticed it wasn’t the ACTUAL remix used in the show, but the album versions just reorganized i forgot about it.

:mattafact:

• Like 1

It's............... just a playlist.............. with songs that have been available since their initial release.........

no new songs........................ no new remixes.................... literally just a playlist..................

:britdrown: :britdrown: :britdrown: :britdrown: :britdrown:

they really must hate us as much as we hate them 

• Like 2