Jump to content

Going to POM (need advice)


Recommended Posts

Hey guys, I've been floating around these forms off and on for years. I am going to POM in august. I am GA right. What advice would you give me? How early to show up? Where should I try and stand? Where do I park my car? Any other things I'm not thinking of? Thanks guys!!

Link to post

paid parking for the miracle mile shopping mall

show up around 2pm or 3pm. there will prob be a small line. dont take a photo with the photo OP they have (unless you really want to)

when you go in, just head straight to the bar and go to the right. 

stand either at the direct curve of the B stage or a little to the right of it. 

 

tweet me @tylertremallose if you have questions! or just inbox me. i reply quicker to twitter though

1 hour ago, brianaz7 said:

Hey guys, I've been floating around these forms off and on for years. I am going to POM in august. I am GA right. What advice would you give me? How early to show up? Where should I try and stand? Where do I park my car? Any other things I'm not thinking of? Thanks guys!!

 

Link to post

Sis I've done both GA left and right and usually just show up an hour before. Don't stress yourself, her show is nearing the end of its run theres not going to be a huge line until after 8:30-9 which is the line for the regular seats. Just be there an hour early imo

Link to post

I think it varies the time of the year I did GA right twice. First in August 2015 then in June 2016. In August I showed up 2 hours before the show. In June about 4 hours. I ended up standing in the same spot. I wanted to be up against the barricades but ended up being 2nd row of the barricades. 

But definitely don't stop for the photo op. I always have to because it's become tradition since 2014 so I started a little collection.

Link to post

Thanks guys! I'm super excited. I've never been this close! Yeah I'm driving too Vegas on the day of the show. So I think the earliest I could line up is like 5 or so. I think I'll just go line up around 7 or so. It's a Wednesday show, so I can imagine it will be that packed

Link to post
1 hour ago, brianaz7 said:

Thanks guys! I'm super excited. I've never been this close! Yeah I'm driving too Vegas on the day of the show. So I think the earliest I could line up is like 5 or so. I think I'll just go line up around 7 or so. It's a Wednesday show, so I can imagine it will be that packed

Omg what date are you going?! 

Link to post
16 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I think it varies the time of the year I did GA right twice. First in August 2015 then in June 2016. In August I showed up 2 hours before the show. In June about 4 hours. I ended up standing in the same spot. I wanted to be up against the barricades but ended up being 2nd row of the barricades. 

But definitely don't stop for the photo op. I always have to because it's become tradition since 2014 so I started a little collection.

def right on this! i went in february, about 10 people were in line by noon! next time i went was in august, about 6 people were in line by like 2pm. then i went this past may and 6 people were in line by 3pm. me, i like to get as close as possible so i have no issues showing up early. 

Link to post

Okay I stood GA left when I went and when I went to the gift shop the girl behind the counter told me where to stand and gave me some advice.

I went during a busy time, so I went a couple of hours early to wait in line. I suggest you at least go an hours or two early because you are standing and you want to get as close to the stage as possible.

When you go through the metal detectors and enter the arena front entrance, DO NOT STOP, I know there's all kinds of Britney costumes and memorabilia to look at, but you can look at it all you want after the show. Immediately go right and get in the line for the doors to enter the stadium.

When you go in stand in the crook where the runway meets the extra piece of stage in front of the VIP tables. One of her security guards will and she'll go there whenever she needs a towel, a sip of water, or a mic change. And God forbid if an emergency happens she will go there first.

The security guard and I were chatting before the show and he said if she didn't finish her water he would give it to me, because he usually throws out her bottle after the show. She didn't finish it and barely took a sip and HE GAVE IT TO ME. :omgreallyney:

I LITERALLY ALMOST DIED! :tiffanycries: Also when i first was going to my hotel room at Planet Hollywood, I saw Felicia on the elevators. I totally made a goof out of myself though, I barely said two words except "OH MY GOSH DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE?" I didn't even tell her my name or ask for a photo or an autograph. I was so embarrassed and upset afterwards. One of the biggest regrets of my life.  :meltdown:

Anyway I hope the advice helped! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
15 hours ago, Sunbird_In_the_Zone said:

Okay I stood GA left when I went and when I went to the gift shop the girl behind the counter told me where to stand and gave me some advice.

I went during a busy time, so I went a couple of hours early to wait in line. I suggest you at least go an hours or two early because you are standing and you want to get as close to the stage as possible.

When you go through the metal detectors and enter the arena front entrance, DO NOT STOP, I know there's all kinds of Britney costumes and memorabilia to look at, but you can look at it all you want after the show. Immediately go right and get in the line for the doors to enter the stadium.

When you go in stand in the crook where the runway meets the extra piece of stage in front of the VIP tables. One of her security guards will and she'll go there whenever she needs a towel, a sip of water, or a mic change. And God forbid if an emergency happens she will go there first.

The security guard and I were chatting before the show and he said if she didn't finish her water he would give it to me, because he usually throws out her bottle after the show. She didn't finish it and barely took a sip and HE GAVE IT TO ME. :omgreallyney:

I LITERALLY ALMOST DIED! :tiffanycries: Also when i first was going to my hotel room at Planet Hollywood, I saw Felicia on the elevators. I totally made a goof out of myself though, I barely said two words except "OH MY GOSH DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE?" I didn't even tell her my name or ask for a photo or an autograph. I was so embarrassed and upset afterwards. One of the biggest regrets of my life.  :meltdown:

Anyway I hope the advice helped! 

the three times ive been ive always seen FE just walking around the area before she leads the group to the back lol

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block