The good thing about Britney and Justin's breakup

At the end of the day, the music critics can't have it both ways.

"....But now there's no irked aftertaste. Justin Timberlake is respected, and he's using that cred to make an eight-minute love song with the word "bubblegum" in its title that astutely references Barry White, Drake-style ambient R&B, and Sly Stone.  Within his own discography, Timberlake's current path can be traced back to one song, the Timbaland-produced "Cry Me a River". More than any other, that track-- which sounds as odd and gothic and heady today as it did in 2002-- made way for his current role as first-class pop vanguard."

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/17736-justin-timberlake-the-2020-experience/

You're saying Britney was someone of little talent who had little to do with her success  and was just a manufactured pop star yet without her, Timberlake's solo career doesn't happen.

4 hours ago, Dontneednobywhenımbreaking said:

ı just want to say ıf they wouldnt break up we and all of the gp would probably be like ;

who is beyonká and jay-z ?!?!?! :byebitch:

ps: ı know it's been 15 years but  ı cant still get over it :crying1: and ı'm %100 sure bout something jt wouldnt/couldnt  be worse than kfed we  all know that 

Agreed. And if anything he would have encouraged her to take a break. Especially with how overworked she was. 

• Super Moderators
6 hours ago, Soni said:

Well idont think so..
She wrote Everytime alone so that is most likely to be a response to him (+several other songs about him)

Toxic was written for Kylie Minogue

btw this song was supposed to be her response to him but her management declined it:

She should've sung more in the S Club 7 reunion, Jo was simply tragic :embarrassney:

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators

Even if we all officially call Everytime the response to Justin's song, I've always felt Shadow makes more sense to be the response than Everytime

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

There's also Look Who's Talking Now, which actually is more of a direct response to CMAR.

49 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Even if we all officially call Everytime the response to Justin's song, I've always felt Shadow makes more sense to be the response than Everytime

:mhm:

How old are you? I guess you are young or/and you were not stanning at the time.

It was rumored back then that britney cheated on justin with wade robson, and thats the reason they broke.

So justin released vry me a river with lyrics like "you dont have to say what you did, i already know, i found out from HIM"

To which britney replied with clearly.. everytime, with lyrics like "i may have made it rain, please forgive me. My weakness caused you pain, and this song's my sorry"

4 minutes ago, BritneyLover said:

How old are you? I guess you are young or/and you were not stanning at the time.

It was rumored back then that britney cheated on justin with wade robson, and thats the reason they broke.

So justin released vry me a river with lyrics like "you dont have to say what you did, i already know, i found out from HIM"

To which britney replied with clearly.. everytime, with lyrics like "i may have made it rain, please forgive me. My weakness caused you pain, and this song's my sorry"

I know all of that, I just seriously thought Toxic was about Justin too.....

I'm 22.

:cutesybrit:

1 hour ago, jamesedward94 said:

I know all of that, I just seriously thought Toxic was about Justin too.....

I'm 22.

:cutesybrit:

Don't worry... you'are right, at that time everyone though Toxic is about him.. I heard that rumor too... we don't know exactly if Toxic is about him or not, but that rumor had existed:brit:

48 minutes ago, Dontneednobywhenımbreaking said:

ı cant understand people like you :wyd:

did you see Brit more happy with  a man ?!?!? and even she wrote everytime for him :cigney:

what  did justin with CMR was wrong but you should listen Amnesia, What goes around cones around, tko... this songs all bout her ı believe 

LMAO he was her first real boyfriend. She was a teenager in love also she was on top of the world career wise and this was before the media turned  on her.  Of ******* course she was happy. That doesn't mean that she and Justin were meant to be and still want to be together. Look at any teenager that's "in love" they always think it's the love of their life and that it will last forever. Especially girls.