Billboard Super Bowl Poll

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody

7 talented guys who are HARD WORKERS and AMAZING PERFOMERS, so shut up. 

The BTS' bots votes are ridiculous

1 hour ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Girl she's won these polls every year for like the past 8 years. People have been expecting her to headline the halftime show since 2002 and we think it's gonna happen now? :byebitch:

So what you're saying is, if she doesn't win this poll, she will headline the SB....... 

QUICK DON'T LET HER WIN 

:moorangu: lol 

• Deactivated
3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Who is BTS? And why are they winning?

apparently these people

1200px-BTS_at_the_31st_Golden_Disk_Award

tenor.gif

doubt a non-american group would be headlining an american event

15 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I'd rather see Rihanna, Kanye, or Bieber tbh. I don't want Britney to perform.

Out of these options, I agree. But I’m more of a classic rock fan, I’d love for them to get a group like Pearl Jam or Led Zeppelin.

Here we go again, Exhell users true colors, calling a korean kpop group 'japanese', making fun of it just because they are winning :orangu:. Y'all should work hard instead of insulting a very talented group that's been serving PERFOMANCES, AMAZING CHOREOS AND GOOD FANSERVICE. For those who called them ''nothing'' do you actually took the time to know about them well? Or you're all just salty as **** and close-minded? Stop giving the fandom a bad (worse) image than it already has. I can understand that some of you don't agree with a non-american group perfoming but the rest is NOT necessary, be respectful, most of you are adults. :sickofu: 

• Dislike 1
  • Deactivated
1 minute ago, ohoney said:

Here we go again, Exhell users true colors, calling a korean kpop group 'japanese', making fun of it just because they are winning :orangu:. Y'all should work hard instead of insulting a very talented group that's been serving PERFOMANCES, AMAZING CHOREOS AND GOOD FANSERVICE. For those who called them ''nothing'' do you actually took the time to know about them well? Or you're all just salty as **** and close-minded? Stop giving the fandom a bad (worse) image than it already has. I can understand that some of you don't agree with a non-american group perfoming but the rest is NOT necessary, be respectful, most of you are adults. :sickofu: 

this isn't a whatever pop group forum so....:walkonby: (or at least this section)

nobody is denying their talent, but they're irrelevant in the US and would never headline a Super Bowl 

2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

this isn't a whatever pop group forum so....:walkonby: (or at least this section)

nobody is denying their talent, but they're irrelevant in the US and would never headline a Super Bowl 

They are irrelevant to the GP not the US (their US tour SOLD-OUT). It doesn't matter if it is OR NOT a pop group forum, this is about being respectful, period. I don't agree with them perfoming there though, i don't want to see them getting backlash. 

• Deactivated
Just now, ohoney said:

They are irrelevant to the GP not the US (their US tour SOLD-OUT). It doesn't matter if it is OR NOT a pop group forum, this is about being respectful, period. I don't agree with them perfoming there though, i don't want to see them getting backlash. 

nobody is bashing or insulting them so... you decided to take offense personally

giphy.gif

• Super Moderators
2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

How many times has she won these polls? :ririshade2:

Everytime I read about Britney Spears + Super Bowl I have an

:bop:

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean