1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

can you post yours that your opinion is a fact?

the album booklet isn't one

If these credits are supposedly lies, then where is evidence supporting the idea that the credits are not truthful? Or can we just all start assuming all kinds of things about every single other artist's albums for no reason? Is that OK? Does Ariana Grande actually sing her own songs? Maybe Sia was born with that huge bow on her head. I could go on :meltdown:

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm looking for PROOF of this conspiracy theory that Myah Marie sang most/all of the vocals on Britney Jean. As in, actual factual evidence that this is supposedly the secret truth. Saying "I'm a

Just listen to the fukking songs and Myah will be found    Your delusion is real.   Can I ask you a question OP - Does Britney sing live at POM? You seem the kind who thinks she doe

• Deactivated
Just now, vnisverx said:

If these credits are supposedly lies, then where is evidence supporting the idea that the credits are not truthful? Or can we just all start assuming all kinds of things about every single other artist's albums for no reason? Is that OK? Does Ariana Grande actually sing her own songs? Maybe Sia was born with that huge bow on her head. I could go on :meltdown:

you haven't answered my question

1 minute ago, vnisverx said:

She does

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

you haven't answered my question

I don't need to; don't start turning this around on me. I started this topic because so many people mention Myah Marie as the main vocalist on the album, but the credits say otherwise, so I want to see some factual proof of this absurd claim that goes against cited sources. End of story.

13 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

You didn't post any evidence, you posted rumors. Where are the links to credible videos, articles, timestamps? Your theory on "Hold On Tight" is not fact.

Have none of you ever written research papers?? You kids do not know how to CITE YOUR SOURCES and provide EVIDENCE. I'd hate to have to grade your book reports.

You could easily download the stems yourself, the Nick* information is on twitter, and the Work ***** info is a given fact, as well as the lyric credits.

The only disputable thing is the audio on Hold On Tight, but I'm not going to post an entire audio analysis for you because you're clearly denying everything you can and I doubt it would change your mind regardless.

This isn't a research paper. It's a forum.

6 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

sweet let it go. the fact that there is even a polemic about this says it all. why does this happen with none of her other albums? no one has a doubt she sings Glory for example.

when the stems leaked they were all called after myah. there is a screenshot out there i've seen not too long ago.

• Deactivated
13 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

I don't need to; don't start turning this around on me. I started this topic because so many people mention Myah Marie as the main vocalist on the album, but the credits say otherwise, so I want to see some factual proof of this absurd claim that goes against cited sources. End of story.

a piece of paper that means nothing, ever heard of a disclosure contract agreement?

unless you can prove that you're right, then to us you're wrong 

23 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

Ok how about the fact that Britney has a writing credit on Passenger yet the original Katy demo Sia and Katy wrote for PRISM recently leaked and it's the exact same song? :queenriri:

https://www.twitter.com/paulboy/status/876503292884402176/video/1

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Ok how about the fact that Britney has a writing credit on Passenger yet the original Katy demo Sia and Katy wrote for PRISM recently leaked and it's the exact same song? :queenriri:

https://www.twitter.com/paulboy/status/876503292884402176/video/1

It's not 100% the same.

for instance Katy sings "I can't let go and no-ot know" whereas Britney sings "I can't let go and not know" 

even changing a piece of a melody warrants a songwriting credit. songwriting is not just about the words. Beyoncé does it all the time. we don't know what Britney contributed or decided to the recording session, but her version is sung nothing like Katy's, lyrics aside.

• Twitter Team
4 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Don't disown me Exhale but I actually like Britney Jean :awyeah:

Me too :) it had some good songs on it, but some bad ones too. I hate all this conspiracy regarding it and i don't know what to believe :wontcry: 

4 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

It's not 100% the same.

for instance Katy sings "I can't let go and no-ot know" whereas Britney sings "I can't let go and not know" 

even changing a piece of a melody warrants a songwriting credit. songwriting is not just about the words. Beyoncé does it all the time. we don't know what Britney contributed or decided to the recording session, but her version is sung nothing like Katy's, lyrics aside.

ENOUGH REACHING. It's the same lyric, just sung a different manner. Either way, Britney did NOT write the song. That is not a contribution to a piece of writing and I drag Thiéf for that all the time.

Also:

This is the lead vocal stem from the track. Now compare these vocals to a track all by Myah:

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

ENOUGH REACHING. It's the same lyric, just sung a different manner. Either way, Britney did NOT write the song. That is not a contribution to a piece of writing and I drag Thiéf for that all the time.

Well that sucks that you don't approve but changing the melody is a part of songwriting and structure, and gets credited regardless of what you think. Britney is not singing in the same key as Katy. There are multiple fermatas changed, among other things. These all matter and are all just as important to a song's delivery and composition as the lyrics.

10 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Does this sound like the WB audio to you? :forkit:

Why are you comparing a pulsing, mostly spoken and disjointed EDM cut like Work ***** to Don't Cry?

Nothing y'all are posting in this thread makes any sense.

Just now, ITZFFGL said:

Why are you comparing a pulsing, mostly spoken and disjointed EDM cut like Work ***** to Don't Cry?

Nothing y'all are posting in this thread makes any sense.

So you think that's Britney's voice in the lead vocal?

Care to comment on Passenger? The chorus contains absolutely zero Britney because the DJ that used the stems for this version said this is all the Britney vox that exist on this track...

I'm pretty sure myah didn't sing lead nearly as much as exhale assumes. Britney is constantly singing and recording, there's just no reason to use a stand in for main vocals. Britney was experimenting, had a vocal coach, and with some editting sounded different at times. However, at the end of the day, you can add filters and manipulate vocals, but a singer's voice is unique. Britney is very much all over BJ whether some fans like it or not.